Now through July 5, 2023, guests visiting Walt Disney World can experience the 2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival and we’ve compiled a full guide to everything you can experience!
2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival
The festival passport shows you where to go around the park and is also where you will find the Garden Graze instructions.
“Encanto” Spectacle of Light
A new “Spectacle of Light” show has debuted in EPCOT, bringing the music of Disney’s “Encanto” to Spaceship Earth as part of the 2023 International Flower & Garden Festival.
Garden Rocks Concert Series
A combination of internationally recognized artists and local Central Florida bands will take the stage at the America Gardens Theatre for the Garden Rocks Concert Series.
Garden Rocks Dining Packages are available.
The EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival features several Global Gardens throughout the park. New gardens this year include the “Shishi-odoshi” garden in the Japan Pavilion and The Community Garden in World Celebration, featuring topiaries of Daisy and Donald.
New among the topiaries this year are “Encanto” characters at the park entrance and Princess Tiana at The American Adventure. Both of these displays and a few of the returning topiaries have special light effects at night.
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration is a scavenger hunt throughout World Showcase with eight prizes available this year.
Garden Graze has returned for the 2023 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival! This allows guests to purchase specific menu items at select Outdoor Kitchens and in return, you’ll win a yummy prize.
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
- Potato Pancakes with House-Made Apple Sauce (Plant-Based) (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) – $5.00
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions, and Herb Sour Cream (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) – $5.25
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese – $5.75
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries – $4.75
- Bitburger Premium Pils, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany (4.8% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz., $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Raspberry, Salzburg, Austria (2.0% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz., $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Flensburger Dunkel, Flensburg, Germany (4.8% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz., $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling Wine and Apple Liqueur – $10.00
- Beer Flight – $10.00
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toy Box Tomatoes on Toasted Ciabatta – $6.00
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa – $7.25
- Lox Benedict on Everything Focaccia with Everything-Spiced Cream Cheese, Shallots, Crispy Capers, and Hollandaise – $7.25
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon – $4.75
- Froot Loops® Shake – $4.75
- Peach Bellini – $11.00
- Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail with Milk, Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur ($25/bottle), and Vanilla Vodka – $10.50
The Citrus Blossom
- Orange Sesame Tempura Shrimp with Orange Chile Sauce – $7.00
- Citrus Baked Brie with Preserved Lemon Marmalade, Limoncello-Macerated Blueberries, and Spiced Marcona Almonds – $5.25
- Lemon Meringue Pie: Lemon Curd, Lemon Mousse, and Toasted Meringue – $4.75
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (Non-Alcoholic) – $15.00
- UFO Beer Co. Citrus Hazy Wheat Beer, Boston, MA (5.3% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz. $9.50 for 12 oz.
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Citrus Honey Cream Ale, Tampa, FL (5.0% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz. $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Parish Brewing Co. Drive Thru: Orange Octane Imperial Sour, Broussard, LA (8.0% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz. $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Bella Strada Spritz ($12/bottle) – $11.00
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy – $7.00
- Beer Flight – $10.00
EPCOT Farmers Feast
- Chilled Potato and Leek Soup “Vichyssoise” with Bacon Lardons, Potato Croutons, Chive Oil, and Crispy Leeks – $5.00
- Chargrilled Bison Ribeye with Creamy Leek Fondue, Red Wine Butter Sauce, and Whipped Red Wine Goat Cheese – $8.25
- Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Icing, Candied Pecans, and Parsnip – $4.50
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hibiscus Gin ($30/bottle) – $11.50
- Collective Arts Brewing Blueberry Elderberry Sparkling Hard Tea, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada (5.0% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz., $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Ghost Mary: Translucent Bloody Mary with Boyd & Blair Cucumber Vodka ($25/bottle), Tomato Water, Horseradish, Celery Salt, and a hint of Pepper – $11.50
Fleur de Lys
- Croissant au Fromage de Chèvre, Herbes et ail Rôtie: Croissant with Goat Cheese, Herbs and Roasted Garlic – $6.75
- Daube de Boeuf à la Provençal, Compote de Tomate au Romarin Gnocchi à la Niçoise: Provençal-style Braised Beef, Rosemary Tomato and Niçoise Gnocchi – $7.55
- Tarte Chocolat Mogador: Chocolate Tart with Valrhona Single Origin Chocolate Brownie, Walnuts and Raspberry Coulis (Served Warm) – $8.50
- Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with Vanilla Cream and Glazed with Caramel Fleur de Sel – $5.95
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Draft Beer (5.0% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz., $9.50 for 12 oz.
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor ($9/bottle) – $6.00
- Kir à la Poire: French Sparkling Wine with Monin Desert Pear ($13/bottle) – $9.00
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange Vodka ($28/bottle), St. Germain Liqueur ($32/bottle), and White and Red Cranberry Juice – $14.50
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread and Spicy Corn Chips (Plant-Based) – $5.75
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread and Plant-Based Cotija Cheese (Plant-Based) – $5.75
- Blackened Fish Slider with Roasted Tomatoes, Watercress and Citrus Remoulade on Brioche – $6.75
- Watermelon Salad with Blueberries, Pickled Red Onions, Balsamic and Feta – $4.75
- Florida Strawberry Shortcake – $4.75
- Cucumber Watermelon Slushy (non-alcoholic) – $4.75
- Cucumber Watermelon Slushy with Gin – $12.50
- Frushi: Strawberry, Pineapple, and Lychee wrapped in Sweet Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Berry Sauce, and Toasted Coconut – $7.50
- Hanami Sushi: Assorted Nigiri Sushi with Lemon-Cured Salmon, Soy-Marinated Tuna and Cured Mackerel – $8.00
- Creamy Shrimp Udon: Udon Soup with Shrimp and Spring Vegetables – $9.00
- Sakura Cherry Blossom Pilsner – $5.00 for 6 oz., $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Hakushika Hana Kohaku Plum Sake: Junmai Ginjo blended with Japanese Plum ($10/bottle) – $9.00
- Nigori Dragon Fruit Sake Cocktail – $7.75
The Honey Bee-stro
- Chicken and Waffles: Crispy Honey-brined Chicken and Honey Sweet Corn Bread Waffle with Whipped Honey Butter and Spicy Honey – $6.75
- Pollinator Flatbread with Honey Whipped Mascarpone, Honey Caramelized Onions, Blueberry Gastrique, Prosciutto, Honey Whipped Goat Cheese, Arugula, Honey Vinaigrette and Bee Pollen – $6.25
- Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Honey Whipped Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses – $5.00
- Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze with Streusel (Non-Alcoholic) – $4.75
- B. Nektar New Wave Lemonade Mead, Ferndale MI (6.4% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz. $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL ($20/bottle) – $6.50 for a glass, $28.00 for a bottle
- Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze with Blueberry Vodka and Streusel – $12.50
Jardin de Fiestas
- Quesadilla de Flor de Calabaza: House-made Masa Tortillas filled with Squash Blossoms, Bacon, Onion, Zucchini, and Cheese (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly) – $8.00
- Taco Vampiro: Barbacoa Beef in a Corn Tortilla with Crispy Grilled Monterey Jack Cheese, Salsa Ranchera, and Esquites (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly) – $8.75
- Mala Hierba Margarita: Centinela Tequila Reposado ($41/bottle), Elderflower-Chamomile Tea, Abasolo Corn Whiskey ($46/bottle), and UNA Flower-infused Vodka ($39/bottle) with a Chile Salt Rim – $14.00
- Cristal Margarita: 100% Agave Tequila Blanco, Ilegal Mezcal Joven ($30/bottle), Clarified Lemon Juice, and Orange Liqueur in a Souvenir Cup – $16.00
- Craft Mexican Lager (3.5% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz., $10.50 for 12 oz.
La Isla Fresca – Breakfast
- Breakfast Empanada with Ham, Egg, and Cheese – $6.75
- Tropical Breeze: Lemonade, Grapefruit, and Simple Syrup (Non-Alcoholic) – $4.50
- Dulce de Leche Cocoa Coffee – $5.00
- Tropical Breeze with Don Q Límon Rum ($14/bottle) – $11.00
La Isla Fresca
- Braised Oxtail with Pigeon Pea Rice – $7.75
- Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with BEN’S ORIGINAL™ Long Grain White Rice, Mango Salsa and Coconut-Lime Sauce – $7.25
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla Cake soaked in Oat Milk, Almond Milk and Coconut Milk with Toasted Coconut (Plant-Based) – $4.75
- Tropical Breeze: Lemonade, Grapefruit and Simple Syrup (Non-Alcoholic) – $4.50
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Islamorada, FL (5.0% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz., $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Tropical Perception White Sangria, St. Petersburg, FL – $11.00
- Tropical Breeze with Don Q Límon Rum ($14/bottle) – $11.00
- Spicy Mala Chicken Skewer with Creamy Peanut Sauce – $6.75
- House-Made Cheesy Crab Wontons – $7.75
- Pan-Fried Vegetable Dumplings – $5.25
- Classic Bubble Milk Tea (Non-Alcoholic) – $7.75
- Cherry Blossom Pilsner Draft Beer – $5.25 for 6 oz. $9.75 for 12 oz.
- Kung Fu Master: Tito’s Vodka ($17/bottle), Triple Sec, Mango, Orange Juice and Soda Water – $14.50
- Tang Dynasty: Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold ($18/bottle), Light Rum, Strawberry, Piña Colada Mix, Soda Water and White Boba Pearls – $13.75
- Tropical Moon: Smirnoff Vodka ($11/bottle), Triple Sec, Passion Fruit, Soda Water and White Boba Pearls – $13.75
- Muffuletta Panini with Ham, Salami, Mortadella, Provolone and Swiss with Olive Salad – $6.00
- Spicy Chicken Gumbo with Andouille Sausage and BEN’S ORIGINAL™ Long Grain & Wild Rice – $6.25
- Crawfish Pie – $6.75
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding – $4.75
- Bayou Cocktail: Bayou Spiced Rum ($18/bottle), Coconut Rum, Fruit Punch and Orange Juice – $12.00
- Central 28 Beer Co. Pretty Things Ale, Debary, FL – $5.50 for 6 oz., $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Wicked Weed Brewing Day Light American Light Ale, Asheville, NC (4.1% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz., $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, LA (8.5% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz., $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Beer Flight – $10.00
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Neuske’s Applewood-Smoked Bacon (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) – $7.50
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce and Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables – $7.00
- Chocolate Maple Whisky Cake – $4.50
- Maple Popcorn Shake (Non-Alcoholic) – $4.75
- Collective Arts Brewing Honey Lager, Hamilton, Ontario (5.0% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz. $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Glutenberg Blonde Ale, Montreal, Quebec (4.5% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz. $9.50 for 12 oz.
- 81Bay Brewing Apricot with Maple Syrup, Tampa, FL (5.0% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz. $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky ($31/bottle) – $13.00
- Beer Flight – $10.00
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips – $8.00
- DOLE Whip® (Plant-Based) – $6.00
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (Non-Alcoholic) – $4.50
- DOLE Whip® with Fanta® (Non-Alcoholic) – $6.25
- 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale, St. Petersburg, FL (4.6% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz. $9.50 for 12 oz.
- BrewDog Hazy Jane IPA, Canal Winchester, OH (7.2% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz. $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Urban Artifact Teak Tropical American Fruit Tart, Cincinnati, OH (7.2% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz. $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL (5.2% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz. $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL ($30/bottle) – $12.00 for a glass, $32.00 for the bottle
- DOLE Whip® topped with Sōmrus Mango Cream Liqueur ($29/bottle) – $12.00
- Pineapple Beer Flight – $10.00
- Caesar con Gamberett: Baby Gem Lettuce, Shrimp, Caesar Dressing and Crispy Bread Crumble – $7.75
- Tortelloni Primavera: Spinach Tortelloni, Sweet Butter, Pancetta, Corn, Peas and Fava Beans – $9.75
- Budino alle Nocciole: Chocolate-Hazelnut Pudding with Cookie Crumble – $6.75
- Peroni Pilsner (5.1% ABV) – $6.50 for 6 oz., $11.00 for 12 oz.
- Prosecco – $11.50
- Moscato – $12.00
- Italian White Sangria – $12.00
- Italian Red Sangria – $12.00
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila – $12.00
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina
- Grilled Kebabs with Carrot-Chickpea Salad and Garlic Aïoli – $6.25
- Lamb Kefta (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly)
- Chermoula Chicken (Gluten/Wheat-Friendly)
- Hummus Trio: Traditional Hummus, Red-Beet-and-Black-Garlic Hummus, and Avocado-Herb Hummus, served with Moroccan Bread and Crispy Papadam (Plant-Based) – $5.25
- Orange Blossom-Saffron Cake – $5.00
- Pomegranate Mimosa – $11.00
- Keel Farms Strawberry Elderflower Hard Cider, Plant City, FL (5.3% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz., $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Bold Rock Tangerine Hard Cider, Nellysford, VA (4.7% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz., $9.50 for 12 oz.
- 3 Daughters Pomegranate Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL (5.5% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz., $9.50 for 12 oz.
- Cider Flight – $10.00
Trowel & Trellis
- Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise (Plant-Based) – $6.75
- Impossible Lumpia with Thai Sweet Chili Sauce (Plant-Based) – $5.50
- Chocolate Cake with Black Currant Ganache, Mixed Berry Compote, and Chocolate Ice Cream (Plant-Based) – $5.00
- Twinings Iced Green Tea with Cranberry and Lime (Non-Alcoholic) – $4.50
- Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA, Broussard, LA (7.0% ABV) – $5.50 for 6 oz., $9.50 for 12 oz.
- J. Lohr Wildflower Valdiguié ($12/bottle) – $6.50
- Twinings Iced Green Tea with Cranberry and Lime with Hangar 1 Makrut Lime Vodka ($30/bottle) Served in a Mason Jar – $11.50
Banana Split Funnel Cake at Funnel Cake Kiosk
- Banana Split Funnel Cake: Funnel Cake topped with Banana-Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, Diced Strawberries and a Maraschino Cherry drizzled with Chocolate Syrup – $11.50
Tangerine Ice Cream at the Refreshment Outpost
- Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning (Plant-Based) (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) – $4.75
- Tangerine Soft-Serve Ice Cream – $6.00
- Ice Cream Float: Tangerine Soft-serve and Cream Soda – $6.25
- Lavender Martini: Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka ($33/bottle) with Lavender and Lemon – $11.50
- Lexington Brewing Tangerine Cream Ale, Lexington, KY (5.5% ABV) – $11.25
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Grand Cherry Hard Cider, Armada, MI (8.5% ABV) – $11.25
- Southern Tier Brewing Co. Juice Jolt IPA, Lakewood, NY (6.8% ABV) – $11.25
Shrimp Poutine, Peanut Butter & Jelly Waffle Cone at Refreshment Port
- Shrimp Scampi Poutine with Lemon-Garlic Cheese Fondue, Spinach, and Artichokes – $10.50
- Soft-Serve Waffle Cone: Peanut Butter, Jelly, or Swirl – $6
- Mighty Swell Purple Magic Spiked Seltzer, Austin, TX (5.0% ABV) – $11.25
- Villa Maria Earth Garden Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand ($19/bottle) – $6.50
- Frozen Mojito with Boyd & Blair Rum ($30/bottle) – $12.50
Cookies ‘n ‘Cream’ Chocolate Mousse Cup at The Land Cart
- Cookies ‘n “Cream” Chocolate Mousse Cup (Plant-Based) – $5.50
Strawberry-Mango Slushy at Sunshine Seasons
- Strawberry-Mango Slushy (Non-Alcoholic) – $5.69
Flower Drop Cocktail at Connections Eatery
- Flower Drop Cocktail: St. Germain Liqueur ($31/bottle), Tito’s Handmade Vodka ($17/bottle), Elderflower and Lemonade – $13.50
Orange Bird Liege Waffle at Connections Café
- Orange Bird Liege Waffle – $4.19
Five new merchandise collections were released for the International Flower & Garden Festival.
Full List (With Prices) of Orange Bird Collection Merchandise
Full List (With Prices) of Figment Collection Merchandise
Full List (with Prices) of Snow White Collection Merchandise
Passholder-Exclusive Corkcicle, Shirt, and Limited Release Pin
Orange Bird Sipper
The Orange Bird sipper is available at The Citrus Blossom, which is also adorned with Orange Bird and citrusy decorations.
For the latest Disney Parks news and info, follow WDW News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.