EngineEar Souvenirs, the gift shop at the exit of Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway in Disneyland Park, has opened a week ahead of the rest of Mickey’s Toontown.
While Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway has been open since January, curtains have blocked most of EngineEar Souvenirs while construction wrapped up.
A modern train is pictured above the EngineEar Souvenirs marquee sign.
The floor of the store has lines that look like a train track made of blocks, while a real model train moves on a track above guests’ heads. The name and some of the theming is a reference to Engine-Ear Toys, a shop that was at the entrance to Disney California Adventure until 2011.
According to Orange County Register, only Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway merchandise is available during this soft opening. Merchandise includes apparel, ear headbands, coffee mugs, ornaments, magnets, and a red roadster remote-controlled version of Mickey and Minnie’s car.
Other Mickey’s Toontown merchandise will be available in EngineEar Souvenirs beginning March 19, when Mickey’s Toontown fully reopens.
Read more about the major overhaul of Mickey’s Toontown:
- PHOTOS: First Look Inside Reimagined Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland
- PHOTOS: New Water Bottle Filling Station Installed in Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland Park
- Mickey and Minnie Figures Installed on New CenTOONial Park Fountain at Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland
- PHOTOS: Café Daisy Sign Installed in Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland
- Full Menu With Prices Released for Café Daisy at Mickey’s Toontown in Disneyland
- Full Menu with Prices Released for Good Boy! Grocers at Mickey’s Toontown, Featuring Quick Snack Options and ‘Perfect Picnic’ Souvenirs