A new straw clip featuring Mickey Mouse dressed for the Disney100 Celebration is available at Paradise Garden Grill in Disney California Adventure Park.
Disney100 Mickey Mouse Straw Clip — $7.99
A new sign indicates the straw clip’s availability and price at $7.99. We were able to mobile order it.
Mickey Mouse wears dark purple pants and his Disney100 silver jacket and shoes as he hangs joyfully from a silver-lilac balloon.
Mickey’s jacket flows behind him as though he is floating through the air.
Mickey and his balloon stand several inches tall. The clip for the straw is on the top of the balloon.
Mickey’s shoes match his jacket. He is still wearing his iconic white gloves in this costume.
The straw clip itself is black plastic.
The decoration simply attaches to a loop on a reusable straw.
Since January 2, Disney Parks has been celebrating the Walt Disney Company’s 100th anniversary, which also coincided with the opening of Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disneyland. Disney100 is a global celebration, encompassing all six Disney Parks.
While not the most common merchandise item seen at the parks, Disney has released a straw clips in the past. Here are a few of the most recent releases:
- PHOTOS: New Vampire Tow Mater Straw Clip Cruises Into Disney California Adventure for Halloween
- New Pride Tumbler and Scented Cake Straw Clip at Disney California Adventure
- New Lock, Shock, and Barrel Straw Clip and Candy Glow Cube at Disneyland Resort
- Dante from ‘Coco’ Straw Clip Now Available at Disney California Adventure
- New Holiday Kermit Straw Clip at Disneyland
Will you be picking up this Disney100 straw clip? What are your thoughts on this type of merchandise? We’d love to see your opinions in the comments below!