We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, April 2, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Star Traders appears to be set up for reservation-based TRON Lightcycle Run grand opening merchandise sales, since the opening of Tomorrowland Launch Depot has been delayed.
- Construction is still ongoing around the Nejjarine Fountain in the Morocco Pavilion at EPCOT.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A former Imagineer confirmed on Twitter that “Elee,” a large creature which could carry guests around, was budget cut from Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The signature dining experience Narcoossee’s reopened last night at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, so naturally we visited to give the new menu a taste.
- We also took a tour of the updated and refurbished interior at Narcoossee’s.
- Watch out! We found a new Alligator Loki plush at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
- We found a new platinum Disney100 Loungefly backpack today at Disneyland.
- The first scaffolds are down around the Adventureland Treehouse, although we still have no opening date.
- Get in the Easter spirit with a new blue Easter Bunny Mickey plush.
- The first signs of construction at the new Avengers Campus store have emerged at Disney California Adventure.
- Waiting for the Joey Chou Spirit Jersey? We found it in the Emporium at Disneyland!
- A photo op is available at Tomorrowland station for the 65th Anniversary of the Grand Canyon diorama.
Entertainment & Media
- Samuel L. Jackson had some words about the new “Secret Invasion” series, whose trailer is supposed to drop tonight.
- Lo and behold, the trailer dropped as scheduled.
The Walt Disney Company
- Bipartisan lawmakers are planning a meeting with CEO Bob Iger and other business leaders over US-China trade.
WDW News Today
WDW 50th Ends, 100 Years Celebration Begins and March Madness Wrap-Up! – ParksCenter
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!