We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, April 9, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- We have a full guide to TRON Lightcycle / Run available to help get guests ready for entering the grid.
- We tried the sweet, frosty coffee drink called Kristoff Kaffe at Kringla Bakeri og Kafé in EPCOT.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Today during the Disney Parks panel at Star Wars Celebration Europe, Imagineer Scott Trowbridge teased new characters coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- It was also announced today at the Star Wars Celebration that Star Tours will be updated with new destinations we have not yet seen in the Star Wars Galaxy.
- Refurbishments are underway on the exterior of The Boathouse restaurant in Disney Springs.
- A new Jungle Cruise t-shirt incorporating various skipper quotes and styles from the eponymous attraction is now available at DisneyStyle in Disney Springs.
- The Disney100 Decades 1930s collection Snow White Minnie Ear Headband has arrived at Big Top Souvenirs in Magic Kingdom.
- Two new pairs of Minnie Ear Headbands inspired by iconic wildlife from “The Lion King” and Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room are now available at Disneyland.
- Updated San Fransokyo advertisements confirm Lucky Fortune Cookery and Cocina Cucamonga will remain at Disney California Adventure after the Pacific Wharf transformation.
- A new trio of t-shirts allows guests to showcase their love of Disneyland, featuring the Disneyland marquee sign among both retro and more modern Disneyland-branded options.
- A new Disney Parks Starbucks Coffeehouse collection has arrived at Disneyana, linking Disneyland Resort and Starbucks with a colorful new line of merchandise perfect for those that like to start park days with a little bit of caffeine.
Entertainment and Media
- An official streaming playlist of music by Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser’s Gaya is coming on May the Fourth, with a vinyl record to follow later.
- At the end of a 15th anniversary panel commemorating “Star Wars: The Clone Wars,” Dave Filoni announced the “Tales of the Jedi” series on Disney+ would be releasing a second season.
- Batuu, the distant planet at the center of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in the Disney Parks, will be featured in a Disney+ series for the first time ever.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!