We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, May 11, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The platinum Disney100 Cinderella’s coach popcorn bucket arrived at the Magic Kingdom.
- 50th Anniversary golden ribbon turret toppers were removed from the central two turrets of Cinderella Castle.
- Overall EPCOT is in its final construction stages as CommuniCore Hall and Journey of Water continue to take shape.
- The Eat to the Beat concert schedule has been released for the 2023 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.
- Scrim was removed on most of the Morocco Pavilion’s buildings in World Showcase.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The 1950s Disney100 Decades Collection has been revealed, including Cinderella, Alice, ‘20,000 Leagues Under the Sea,’ and more.
- A new Mr. Toad and Headless Horseman tin toy set will come to shopDisney tomorrow.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Florida Gov. DeSantis signed a bill mandating state inspections of the Walt Disney World Monorail system.
- A refillable mug featuring Ice Gator, Buttons and Duncan is currently available at Typhoon Lagoon.
- Demolition began for the Uva Bar & Café in the Downtown Disney District.
- As quickly as it started, it was also concluded. The Uva Bar & Café is now completely gone.
- Scrim was removed from Tom Sawyer Island as ‘Fantasmic!’ repairs continue at Disneyland.
- A new Sparkling Night drink debuted at the Hollywood Lounge in Disney California Adventure.
- Additionally in California Adventure, a new Magic Key Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Hat Bowl arrived at Clarabelle’s.
The Walt Disney Company
Fantasmic Return Delayed, Disneyland Cat Nutmeg Passes Away – Disneyland News Today 5/11
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!