The Merchant Row district of Black Spire Outpost at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge has a new batch of offerings for travelers passing through the planet of Batuu, including a thermos, tic tac toe set, and throw blanket. Photos and full details are all included below.
Black Spire Outpost Thermos at the Jewels of Bith – $29.99
This thermos espouses a fairly sleek capsule design, with the logo of Black Spire Outpost on one side.
On the other, Batuu is spelled out in Aurebesh — a sort of common alphabet widely utilized throughout the galaxy.
Star Wars Empire vs. Rebellion Tic Tac Toe at Toydarian Toymaker – $24.99
Toydarian Toymaker is a jumbled shop, housing a variety of collectibles, toys, and games. It’s nestled between Black Spire Outfitters and the Creature Stall, marked at the entrance by a tauntaun rocking horse.
A new toy is on the shelves of Toydarian today — tic tac toe, with a cosmic twist. This simple game appropriate for virtually all ages (but recommended for 3+ as it is a choking hazard) comes in a neatly-finished wooden box.
Ten playing pieces are included, with players choosing to represent the emblems of either the Galactic Empire or the Rebel Alliance.
Black Spire Outpost Throw Blanket at the Jewels of Bith – $74.99
Returning to the Jewels of Bith, this throw blanket is the most expensive item of the bunch, somewhat reminiscent of those classic WPA National Park Service posters produced in the 1930s and 40s.
“Black Spire Outpost” is spelled out at the top, followed by depictions of the geologically intricate spires themselves and a bustling square of droids and galactic creatures wandering the exterior of Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities.
The Month of Star Wars Continues
May the Fourth was marked by a touching Hollywood Walk of Fame tribute to Carrie Fisher by her daughter Billie Lourd and close friend & co-star Mark Hamill.
As the month continues, though, Star Wars isn’t going away just yet. This entire month will be devoted to the franchise, especially in the parks, as it is the current theme in Disney’s month-by-month 100th anniversary celebration motifs. This past April was all about Earth Day and the 25th anniversary of Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Check out some of the other Star Wars-related experiences, events, and products going on right now:
- REVIEW: ‘Star Wars: Young Jedi Adventures’ is the Show Millennial Parents Are Looking For
- New Star Wars BD-1 Droid Wind-Up Toy Lands at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
As well as some May the Fourth offerings still circulating:
- New ‘Ahsoka’ Corkcicle Tumblers Arrive for Star Wars Day at Walt Disney World
- Nubs Plush is First ‘Star Wars: Young Jedi Adventures’ Merchandise at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- REVIEW: Lightsaber Churros Return to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for Star Wars Day 2023
- New Been There Starbucks ‘Star Wars’ Mugs and Ornaments Inspired by Jakku, Coruscant, and Mustafar at Walt Disney World
- New Jedi & Sith Illuminated Lightsaber Umbrellas Available at Walt Disney World
What do you think of these new interstellar trinkets and treasures in this month of the Force? Let us know in the comments.