New decorations for Pride Month are now in place at Disney Springs in the Walt Disney World Resort.
New Pride Month Décor at Disney Springs
Just outside of Once Upon a Toy in Disney Springs is a black-and-white block letter sign that reads “LOVE.” A silhouette of Mickey Mouse featuring a Pride gradient is situated within the “O.”
The stripes featured are black, brown, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, pink, white, and light blue. Together they represent the original Pride flag as well as additional stripes to highlight the people of color in the LGBTQ+ community, as well as transgender and non-binary pride.
The lamp posts in Disney Springs bear white rectangular flags featuring a Pride Mickey Mouse head silhouette, and “Share Your Pride at Disney Springs” printed beneath. A gradient rainbow pattern of Mickey heads and hearts also border the top and bottom of the flags.
The flags and sign are up in time for Pride Month and Juneteenth, both of which take place during the month of June.
Pride Month at Walt Disney World
Walt Disney World Resort is celebrating Pride Month with special food and merchandise offerings for the occasion.
An additional love-themed mural has also been installed at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Take a look.
The Star Wars Pride Collection is available at the Launch Depot in Magic Kingdom. The line includes droid figurines, a MagicBand+, and attire. Check out the merchandise details here.
The Marvel Pride Collection is also available in this location. An adult tank top, a youth tee, a button up shirt, and a Loungefly miniature backpack are part of this line, as well as a new Mickey Mouse Ears headband. Take a closer look here.
Disney Springs Pride Month Treats
Within Disney Springs, several limited-time treats will be available for guests. Take a look at the list below. For a full rundown of all the special Pride Month food available at the Walt Disney World Resort, take a look at our guide here.
Amorette’s Patisserie (Available June 1 through 30)
- Pride Roulade: Green apple mousse roulade with buttercream and a pride Mickey garnish (New)
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ (Available June 1 through 30)
- Pride-themed Jumbo Squeeze Bottles: 22-ounce Pride-themed jumbo squeeze bottles available for purchase with the Shine on Tap (New) (Refills available)
Coca-Cola Store (Available June 1 through 30)
- Simply Rainbow: Simply Orange, ICEE Blue Raspberry, and grenadine topped with gummy candy
The Ganachery (Available June 1 through 20)
- Pride Chocolate Piñata: Chocolate piñata filled with marshmallow treats (New)
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. (Available June 1 through 30)
- Rainbow Donut
- “Happy Pride Month” Ripple Art
Paddlefish (Available June 1 through 30)
- Kendra’s Loud & Proud: The June cocktail of the month with grenadine, pineapple juice, elderflower liqueur, and Islamorada Hibiscus Gin served in the classic Paddlefish glass garnished with cherry, orange, lemon, blackberry, and a mint sprig
Splitsville Luxury Lanes (Available June 1 through 30)
- Pride Cake: A multi-layered, multi-colored decadent cake
If you want to see the special snacks available at the resorts and parks, make sure to check out our full guide to Pride Month snacks here.
What do you think of the new Pride Month decorations at Disney Springs? We’d like to see your opinions in the comments below.