Just in time for the release of his latest feature film adventure, Indiana Jones is now making appearances at Disneyland park for a limited time.
Indiana Jones Meet and Greet
While Indy doesn’t have a set meet and greet location, guests can find him roaming around Adventureland throughout the day. He also occasionally goes into the queue of Indiana Jones Adventure to mingle with guests.
When we found Indy, he had a notebook and a tapestry with him, trying to examine both for clues and enlisting guests’ help to decipher them.
He also joked about feeling as though he was teaching a lecture, because so many guests were just staring at him and not saying anything.
For the meet and greet, Indiana is dressed in his traditional adventurer garb, complete with his iconic whip and a satchel for carrying everything an archaeologist could need when out in the field.
You can also find the famous adventurer roaming and hanging out above the Jungle Cruise queue.
An end date for encountering Indiana Jones in Adventureland has yet to be announced. Be sure to stay tuned for more updates.
You can watch our video of the meet and greet below:
For more of our coverage “Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny,” check out the stories below:
- REVIEW: Behold the New Indiana Jones Piñata and Marion’s Medallion Chocolate Pop at The Ganachery
- New Props Added to Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril Queue at Disneyland Paris
- New D23 Gold-Exclusive ‘Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny’ Coaster Coming Soon to Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- New Props Inspired by ‘Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny’ Added to Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Fog Returns to Lava Pit on Indiana Jones Adventure at Disneyland
- PHOTOS: The Great Movie Ride Anubis Head Spotted in Indiana Jones: Den of Destiny at Disney’s Hollywood Studios