We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, July 19, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- A crane has arrived at Fairytale Garden in Magic Kingdom to retheme the area for a Mirabel meet and greet.
- Four new TRON Lightcycle Run team T-shirts are available at Walt Disney World.
- The Jambalaya Jazz Band featuring Queenie will be performing nightly along the Rivers of America at Disneyland Park, replacing Fantasmic! until the updated show is ready.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- In the latest construction update, details were added to the Fantasy Springs rockwork, and the hotel entrance dome has been completed at Tokyo DisneySea.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- Hong Kong Disneyland Resort’s Halloween celebration will begin on September 16, instead of September 15 as previously announced.
Disney Cruise Line
- Reportedly, a dinner show on the upcoming Disney Treasure cruise ship will be inspired by Pixar’s “Coco.”
Entertainment and Media
- The latest Disney Lorcana cards revealed are inspired by “Beauty and the Beast,” “Frozen,” “Sleeping Beauty,” and more classics.
- Several Star Wars: Unlimited cards were revealed this week, along with some new art for the game.
- The upcoming live action Snow White movie is ditching the seven dwarfs in favor of “magical creatures.”
- D23 is hosting advance screenings of “Haunted Mansion” exclusively for Gold Members.
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney CEO Bob Iger met with fellow company leaders on Tuesday to calm nerves about his comments regarding the potential sale of TV assets.
WDW News Today
Magical Restorations? Reviewing the First Classic Animated Shorts from Disney’s 100th Anniversary! – Deep in the Plus
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!