We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, August 10, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Following a brief refurbishment, Haunted Mansion failed to open this morning.
- Every August date for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is now sold out.
- Eventually, Haunted Mansion did reopen after an extended delay with updates, refreshes, and the return of the mummy, but without the highly anticipated Hatbox Ghost just yet.
- A “Legend of Sleepy Hollow” photo op has also arrived in preparation for the Halloween festivities.
- Walt Disney World announced the opening date for EPCOT’s new restaurant, Shiki-Sai: Sushi Izakaya.
- The co-creator of Phineas and Ferb (and voice of Dr. Doofenshmirtz) recently shared that he received a giant prop from the former Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure at EPCOT.
- The Jasmine cookie has returned for World Princess week at EPCOT, and we’ve offered our thoughts.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort cast members were rationing room key cards today, limiting reservations to two regardless of size.
- We reviewed the Moana mini-cake released for World Princess Week at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- A new “The Nightmare Before Christmas” Jack Skellington light-up necklace is now available at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Collect your Halloween candy in these new mini Mickey & Minnie Halloween Candy buckets.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Space Mountain is closing for refurbishment beginning September 18 at Disneyland Park, with no reopening date announced yet.
- Disneyland Paris released a first look at the new Cast Member costumes for the re-imagined Disneyland Hotel.
Disney Cruise Line
WDW News Today
Thief Burglarizes Stroller and Car at EPCOT, Man Bit by Security Dog at Disneyland (News Today)
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!