We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, August 20, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Construction work continues in the World Showcase Lagoon at EPCOT as crews prepare for the new Disney100 nighttime spectacular. On a recent trip, we noticed that more construction materials have arrived.
- Curtains have been placed around the former Vanellope meet and greet location at the Imagination! Pavilion in EPCOT as crews work to transform the area into what will likely be a Figment meet and greet point.
- Fresh sod has been placed around the new EPCOT ride-share loop and plaza as crews appear to near completion on the project.
- Guests walking through the Canada Pavilion at EPCOT on the morning of August 20 couldn’t help but look vert-tical as crews continued to work on the makeover of Hotel du Canada. New green paint was spotted atop the roof Sunday morning.
- A new Jack Skellington Loungefly mini backpack with a lenticular Jack face has arrived at Walt Disney World, just in time for the spooky season.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Parking trams are set to make their heavily-anticipated return to EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios in September.
- With Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in full swing and fall around the corner, locking in your perfect fall dining reservation at Walt Disney World Resort can be the perfect way to enjoy the spooky season! (Sponsored)
- Work continues on the Disneyland Monorail station in the Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort, and now that the giant green tarps covering the station have been removed, we can see that it sports a brand new look.
- Disneyland Resort has canceled nearly all of its live entertainment offerings that take place outdoors, as Hurricane Hilary makes landfall.
- With just 11 days until San Fransokyo Square opens at Disney California Adventure, work continues to add final touches, including the uncovering of the Bakery Tour silo and more paneling added to the land’s Torii Gate Bridge.
WDW News Today
PARKSCENTER — Latest on Disneyland Projects, EPCOT Progress, and Things That Need to Be Updated at Disney Parks!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!