We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, September 25, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- At Magic Kingdom, some of the scrim has been removed from the exterior of Columbia Harbour House, which is undergoing a small refurbishment.
- Guests with a sweet tooth should head over to the Swirled Showcase marketplace, a new food booth available during the 2023 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival. We reviewed everything the marketplace has to offer.
- If you’ve had your eye on this year’s Food & Wine Loungefly mini backpack at Walt Disney World, you’re in luck! The backpacks are currently on sale at EPCOT.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- At Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the Miss Piggy statue has been removed from atop the Muppets fountain for refurbishment (we hope).
- Athleisure brand Lululemon has opened its new, larger storefront to guests at Disney Springs, taking over the former UGG store space.
- A variety of new Walt Disney World apparel has arrived at the resort this week. We found new long-sleeved shirts, hoodies, a ball cap, and more.
- The Figment ear headband first released at EPCOT is now available for purchase on shopDisney.
- The final performance of Rogers: The Musical took place on August 31, but new reports indicate it wasn’t a permanent curtain call. Rogers: The Musical is rumored to return in early 2024.
- Disney will host a grand opening celebration livestream for The Villas at Disneyland Hotel, a new Disney Vacation Club property, on Thursday, September 28.
- The Adventureland Treehouse at Disneyland is scheduled to open this fall, which means construction is nearing completion.
- More scaffolding has been added to the top of what was once Splash Mountain and will soon be Tiana’s Bayou Adventure at Disneyland.
- Christmas time is here already. A Christmas ear headband by Loungefly is now available at Disneyland Paris.
- Disneyland Paris Cast Members are debuting a new nametag design on October 1, 2023.
- A new Worlds of Pixar merchandise collection has arrived at Disneyland Paris.
Disney Cruise Line
- On the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder, Palo is sometimes serving as few as just six guests a night right now because Disney Cruise Line is under-booking the restaurant.
Entertainment and Media
- To celebrate the upcoming launch of Marvel Studios’ second season of “Loki” on Disney+, a special pop-up offering titled “The TVA Experience – Inspired by Marvel Studios’ Loki” is opening up for just one day in the U.K.
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney100 toys will reportedly be available in McDonald’s Happy Meals this October, to coincide with the 100th anniversary of The Walt Disney Company on October 16, 2023.
- Several months after adding new card designs for the 100 Years of Wonder celebration, Chase is back with additional new card designs for their two Disney Visa cards, this time centered around Marvel characters.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!