We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, October 12, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- We covered a first look at the barn mural in the queue of Tiana’s Bayou Adventure and the artist who designed it.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The spectacularly named Lesser Madagascar tenrec hedgehog, Glitter Toaster Strudel, has added eight new hoglets to her prickle, as she recently gave birth at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- New menu items have been added at Pizzafari in Disney’s Animal Kingdom alongside the vast array of new items that debuted yesterday,
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Following a temporary closure in September, Narcoossee’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is set to reopen to guests tomorrow.
- Do you like collecting Disney Pins? If so, you’re in luck, as several new pin bags and belts have recently debuted across Walt Disney World Resort.
- Crystal Arts in Magic Kingdom, the Arribas Brothers location for the park, has debuted a new collection of glassware exclusively for Disney Vacation Club Members.
- These detailed replica Nanotech Web-shooters include light-up elements and sound effects, perfect for immersing yourself in the role of Spider-Man.
- Christmas has come early in Walt Disney World, as holiday Mickey and Minnie plush have arrived at Disney Springs inside World of Disney.
- A new Spider-Man ear headband has arrived at Walt Disney World that takes inspiration from the most iconic quote in the character’s long-running history.
- BD Droids have come to explore Black Spire Outpost at Disneyland.
- We found a new Kermit tee, which joins a collection of new Kermit the Frog merchandise available at Disneyland Resort.
- Ahead of the grand reopening of the Disneyland Hotel at Disneyland Paris, a new preview showroom has opened to Cast Members at the Disney Village Dome.
Entertainment and Media
- Despite reaching a deal with the Writers Guild of America (WGA) last month, it appears that the Screen Actors Guild – American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (SAG-AFTRA) strike will last a bit longer, as the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers (AMPTP) have suspended negotiations today.
- Ravensburger has announced that the Disney Lorcana trading card game (TCG) will become available in 10 new countries in 2024.
- A fan-made digital Lorcana Simulator, Pixelborn, recently donated $5000 to Doctors Without Borders. This donation marks the Pixelborn community’s third $1000+ donation to charity.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!