If you’re looking for background noise to enjoy while you work, relax, or study, Disney has uploaded a new video showcasing the nighttime “relaxing sounds of nature” in Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana at EPCOT.
Relaxing Sounds of Nature – Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana
The video, which was uploaded to the Disney Parks YouTube Channel, includes nighttime views of Walt Disney World’s newest attraction, which opened today in EPCOT’s World Nature.
The sounds of the attraction were recorded in binaural audio, a style of stereo audio recorded to create a 3D audio effect that simulates sound as if it’s heard live. We’d recommend wearing headphones if you listen or watch for the best experience.
The full audio-visual experience is only 16 minutes and 30 seconds long, but the footage is looped for a runtime of one hour, six minutes, and 11 seconds.
Many of the attraction’s various water features are included in the video.
You can watch or listen to the video for yourself below:
You can also watch our nighttime tour of the attraction:
Did you visit Journey of Water today to celebrate its official opening? Or were you able to catch a Cast Member, Annual Passholder, or Disney Vacation Club Member preview? Let us know in the comments.
Check out our other stories about EPCOT’s newest attraction:
- New EPCOT Map Debuts Featuring Journey of Water Inspired by Moana for Attraction’s Grand Opening
- New Limited Edition Journey of Water Inspired by ‘Moana’ Pin Available at EPCOT
- “The Best Part of EPCOT’s Reimagining” – Tom’s Honest Review of Journey of Water Inspired by ‘Moana’ at EPCOT
- PHOTOS: Full List of Easter Eggs in Journey of Water Inspired by ‘Moana’ at EPCOT
- Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana Added to EPCOT Map on the My Disney Experience App