Just one day before its official opening on October 16, 2023, Journey of Water Inspired by Moana has been added to the My Disney Experience app map for EPCOT at Walt Disney World.
Journey of Water Added to My Disney Experience Map
Upon opening the My Disney Experience app and navigating to the map section, guests can now see EPCOT’s newest attraction represented on the park map.
It looks quite small thanks to the greenspace around it representing the future World Celebration area, but zooming in offers a greater look at the illustration’s details.
In this close-up, you can see Moana’s meet and greet area toward the top, and the entire walkthrough attraction in the center. Te Fiti also makes an appearance.
Your mileage may vary, however. Part of our team could see the updated map on the My Disney Experience app, but others’ had not been updated just yet, as you can see above. Instead of Journey of Water, the area is entirely representative greenspace.
Are you excited for the official opening of Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana tomorrow? Will you be visiting EPCOT for the attraction’s first fully open day? Let us know in the comments.
Check out our other Journey of Water coverage:
- “The Best Part of EPCOT’s Reimagining” – Tom’s Honest Review of Journey of Water Inspired by ‘Moana’ at EPCOT
- Journey of Water Inspired by Moana to be Available During Early Entry and Extended Evening Hours at EPCOT
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Explore Journey of Water, Inspired by ‘Moana’ at Night in EPCOT
- Moana to Still Meet Guests at Disney’s Animal Kingdom After Journey of Water Opens at EPCOT
- PHOTOS: Full List of Easter Eggs in Journey of Water Inspired by ‘Moana’ at EPCOT
- Boys & Girls Club, Mayor Jerry Demings, and Make-A-Wish Kid Visit Journey of Water Inspired by ‘Moana’ Before Opening