The Virtual Queue for Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana has reached capacity, offering no more spots for guests to join on its official opening day, October 16, 2023.
Journey of Water Virtual Queue Sold Out
The My Disney Experience app is no longer allowing guests to join the Virtual Queue for the attraction. At the time of press, Boarding Groups 64 to 82 are being called for their return time.
On the official Walt Disney World website, Disney states that a virtual queue may be in use for the attraction during periods of high demand. When a virtual queue is available, EPCOT guests can join throughout the day starting at 9 a.m. through the My Disney Experience app. Guests must be in EPCOT to join.
In addition, a standby queue for Journey of Water may not be available when a virtual queue is in use. Guests can join no more than once per day during regular park hours.
Were you able to join the virtual queue for Journey of Water on its official opening day? Or did you miss out because of this capacity limit? Share your experiences with us in the comments.
Check out our other stories about EPCOT’s newest attraction:
- Disney Releases Hour-Long Relaxing Nighttime ASMR Video of Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana at EPCOT
- New EPCOT Map Debuts Featuring Journey of Water Inspired by Moana for Attraction’s Grand Opening
- New Limited Edition Journey of Water Inspired by ‘Moana’ Pin Available at EPCOT
- “The Best Part of EPCOT’s Reimagining” – Tom’s Honest Review of Journey of Water Inspired by ‘Moana’ at EPCOT
- PHOTOS: Full List of Easter Eggs in Journey of Water Inspired by ‘Moana’ at EPCOT
- Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana Added to EPCOT Map on the My Disney Experience App