We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, November 26, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Additional scaffolding and scrim have been installed outside the Columbia Harbour House at Magic Kingdom as the quick-service restaurant’s exterior refurbishment continues.
- The self-guided Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition Scavenger Hunt has returned to Walt Disney World for the 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays.
- From Splitsville to Tren-D, the stores and restaurants of Disney Springs are all covered in Christmas decorations. Disney Springs is also celebrating the season with the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll featuring themed trees.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort has decorated for the 2023 holiday season, including red and green lighting in the Gran Destino Tower.
- A new partially fleece Spirit Jersey featuring Cinderella Castle has arrived at Walt Disney World. We found the jersey in the Emporium at Magic Kingdom.
- Disney recently concluded its centennial anniversary “Disney100 Decades” merchandise collection with the launch of its 2010s set. The new line, which features items from films like “Frozen 2,” “Toy Story 3,” and “The Avengers,” has slowly worked its way into Walt Disney World Resort since its release, and we recently found pieces of the collection at select stores throughout the resort.
- At Disneyland Park, a guest climbed out of his boat, stripped to his underwear, climbed over characters, sat among scenes, left his clothing among the ride’s set pieces, and waded through the water on the ride.
- That same guest was later arrested.
- Add some elegance and class to your wardrobe in the form of this Dapper Dans polo now available at Disneyland Park.
Disney Cruise Line
- During our Very Merrytime Cruise on the Disney Magic, we met various characters in their new holiday outfits, including Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy.
Entertainment and Media
- Even the star power of… Star wasn’t enough to catapult “Wish” to a strong commercial debut. The latest release from Walt Disney Animation Studios has underperformed in its domestic opening, per Variety, earning just $31.7 million throughout its five-day opening holiday window.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!