A new Holiday Popcorn Bucket is available at select locations in Disneyland Resort for the 2023 holiday season.
You can find the Holiday Popcorn Bucket at these locations:
- Disneyland: Popcorn at “it’s a small world” Promenade, Popcorn at Tomorrowland, Popcorn near Central Plaza, Popcorn near Chip ‘n’ Dale’s GADGETcoaster, Popcorn near City Hall, Popcorn near Fantasyland Theatre, Popcorn near Haunted Mansion, and Popcorn near Mark Twain Riverboat
- Disney California Adventure: Popcorn at Grizzly Peak Airfield, Popcorn near Carthay Circle Popcorn at Pixar Pier
The bucket includes regular popcorn. There is a limit of 10 per person, per transaction.
Holiday Popcorn Bucket – $12.75
The bucket features various characters celebrating the holidays at Disneyland Resort. Donald is pictured wearing a sombrero and shaking maracas, representing Viva Navidad.
Behind him are Pixar Pal-A-Round and the Viva Navidad float with Panchito and José Carioca.
On the other side of the bucket is Disneyland celebrations, including Daisy as the music box dancer on the first float of “A Christmas Fantasy Parade.” The Matterhorn is behind the float.
Mickey is depicted wearing a toy soldier uniform, marching with a trumpet in hand.
In the background are several Christmas trees, some covered in snow. Santa Goofy flies on a red sleigh through the trees, just like Santa Claus at the end of the parade.
Minnie is pictured at the Sleeping Beauty Castle gates. She’s wearing a Santa-inspired outfit and handing out gingerbread cookies. The castle is covered in sparkling lights and garlands.
The bucket has a red lid and red handle.
Also check out the Holiday Tow Mater Popcorn Bucket available at Disney California Adventure.
There are several ways to celebrate the holidays at Disneyland Resort. In Disneyland Park, “A Christmas Fantasy Parade” is performed twice a day. At night is the “Believe… In Holiday Magic” nighttime spectacular. The “it’s a small world” Holiday overlay has returned. Haunted Mansion Holiday remains open.
At Disney California Adventure is the Festival of Holidays featuring the Mickey’s Happy Holidays cavalcade and the festive foods marketplace. Disney ¡Viva Navidad! celebrates Three Kings’ Day and other Latino traditions with a street party.
Special holiday food and beverage items and merchandise collections are available throughout Disneyland Resort. The holiday season officially runs through January 7, 2024.
Read our reviews of some holiday food and beverage items:
- REVIEW: Hollywood Lounge Adds Three Gifts Flight to Menu for 2023 Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure
- REVIEW: Cappuccino Cart Adds New Sweet Cafe de Olla Cold Brew to Menu for Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure
- REVIEW: New Honey-Glazed Turkey Leg Now Available at Disney California Adventure for 2023 Festival of Holidays