While walking through World of Frozen in Hong Kong Disneyland, guests might catch a performance by The Royal Arendellian Troubadours.
Royal Arendellian Troubadours
Queen Anna has hired this troupe of three musicians to entertain during the Summer Snow Day celebration. They play a drum, violin, and lute.
They perform outside the entrance to Frozen Ever After.
The Troubadours play instrumental versions of familiar songs from “Frozen,” including “Let It Go” and “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?”
Watch our video of a Royal Arendellian Troubadours performance below.
Read more of our World of Frozen coverage:
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a Complete Day & Night Tour of World of Frozen at Hong Kong Disneyland
- Full List (With Prices) of New World of Frozen Merchandise at Hong Kong Disneyland
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a (Short) Ride Through the Forest on Wandering Oaken’s Sliding Sleighs in World of Frozen at Hong Kong Disneyland
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Interactive ‘Playhouse in the Woods’ Show at World of Frozen in Hong Kong Disneyland
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Full Ride POV of Frozen Ever After (With Animatronic Faces Instead of Screens) at World of Frozen in Hong Kong Disneyland