The Festival of Holidays has returned to Disney California Adventure, and we have a full guide for the 2023 holiday season!
2023 Festival of Holidays
The festival runs through January 7, 2024.
Mickey’s Happy Holidays
Dance along with Mickey Mouse and pals to the magically merry rhythms of the Holiday Toy Drummers with performances at 12:45 p.m., 2:30 p.m., and 4:30 p.m.
Mostly Kosher honors Hanukkah with an eclectic blend of musical styles from klezmer and jazz to Latin and rock. They perform at the Hollywood Lounge Stage, typically at 3:50 p.m., 450 p.m., 5:50 p.m., 7:15 p.m., and 8:15 p.m.
Blue13 Dance Company
The spirited Blue13 Dance Company celebrates Diwali with traditional dances during an unforgettable Bollywood party. They perform at the Hollywood Backlot Stage at 4:20 p.m., 5:20 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 7:45 p.m. As with all entertainment offerings, the schedule is subject to change. Check the Disneyland app on the day of your visit for up-to-date schedules.
Phat Cat Swinger
Brace yourself for the explosive energy of the West Coast’s “Little-Big Band” and their swinging holiday music at the Palisades Stage. They perform on select evenings during the festival at 5:30 p.m. and 6:45 p.m.
Hear the magic of The Mistletoes! Celebrating Christmas and the spirit of Kwanzaa, this a cappella vocal ensemble reimagines holiday hits with rhythm and soul! They perform at Sonoma Terrace daily at 11:30 a.m., 12:25 p.m., 1:20 p.m., 3:05 p.m., 4:05 p.m., and 5:10 p.m.
“World of Color – Season of Light,” the holiday version of “World of Color,” has returned to Disney California Adventure for the 2023 holiday season, which kicked off on November 10. The show will be performed at 9 p.m. and 10:15 p.m. each night through January 7, 2024.
Celebrate the Festival of Holidays with a Spirit Jersey, tumbler, and more.
Guests can find the returning swizzle stick at Sonoma Terrace and Hollywood Lounge.
It can be purchased at Award Wieners, Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta, Cappuccino Cart, Corn Dog Castle, Paradise Garden Grill, and Smokejumpers Grill.
The glow cube can be purchased at at Bayside Brews, Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta, Corn Dog Castle, Paradise Garden Grill, Smokejumpers Grill, Seasonal Snack, and Disney Festival of Holidays Marketplaces.
Festive Foods Marketplaces & Participating Venues
- Savory Kugel Mac & Cheese
- Guava-Melon Lassi
- Glacier Margarita
- IMPOSSIBLE Chorizo Queso Fundido
- Churro Ale with Frozen Beer Slush
- Garage Brewing Co. Churro Ale
- Boulevard Brewing Company Quirk Hard Seltzer – Cranberry Apple Cinnamon
- Two Coast Brewing Co. Saint Father Authentic Oktoberfest Festbier
- Unsung Brewing Co. Agents of Anaheim Vienna Lager
- Golden Road Brewing Christmas Cart Wheat Ale
- Eureka Brewing Co. Hibiscus Bloom Blonde Ale
- Ballast Point Brewing Co. Grunion Pale Ale
- Dust Bowl Brewing Co. Mouthful of Miracles Cold IPA
- Brewery X Feliz Guavidad IPA
- Rogue Brewing Co. Hazelnut Brown Nectar Brown Ale
- Allagash Brewing Curieux Bourbon Barrel-Aged Golden Ale
- Bottle Logic Brewing Co. Study Break Sweet Stout
- Holiday Flight
- Festive Favorites Flight
- Brewed Traditions Flight
- Fresas con Crema
- Yule Log Churro
- Chocolate Peppermint Churro
- Braised Pork Belly Adobo
- Mad Santa Macaron
- Cherry Mango Punch
- Churro Toffee Cold Brew Latte
- Barbacoa Tamal de Res
- Berry Pomegranate Paloma
- Sebastiani Cabernet Sauvignon
- McBride Sisters Sparkling Brut Rosé
- Winter Wineries Flight
- Esquites Carnitas Mac & Cheese
- Chocolate Tart Made with TWIX Cookie Bar Pieces
- Cuban Parranda Cocktail
- Cantaritos Pineapple
- Three Gifts Flight
- IMPOSSIBLE Chicken Curry Bites
- Pumpkin Layered Cheesecake
- Tiramisu Yule Log Cocktail
- Chocolate Mint Stout Shake
- Southern Mac & Cheese
- Santa’s Milk & Cookies Hot Cocoa
- Maple Hazelnut Hot Buttered Rum
- Cold Brew Infusion
- Kielbasa with Pierogi
- Pan con Pollo
- Bottle Logic Brewing Holiday Hopscotch
- Holiday Turkey Empanada
- Hot Chocolate Churro
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Cake
- Honey-glazed Turkey Leg
Celebrate the holiday season with Disney characters and Latinoamericano traditions at Paradise Gardens Park.
The Three Caballeros — Donald Duck, Panchito, and José Carioca — host a holiday party at Paradise Gardens Park complete with mariachi and samba musicians, folklórico dancers, and 12-foot-tall mojiganga puppets designed to look like Santa and Mrs. Claus! You can catch the street party in the afternoons through January 7.
Three Kings Day
Head to Paradise Gardens for a uniquely Disney event honoring the Epiphany, or twelfth day of Christmas. Celebrated around the world in many ways, the holiday is known as El Día de los Reyes Magos in Central and South America as well as Mexico. You can find the decorations in Paradise Gardens Park.
Are you ready to celebrate the holidays at Disney California Adventure? Let us know in the comments!