You won’t have to venture all the way to Mount Crumpit for a meeting with the Grinch to try this fruity snack. The Dumpit to Crumpit Treat is a Grinch-inspired confection comprised of all your favorite sweets.
Dumpit to Crumpit Treat — $5.99
We snagged this snack at Who-Bilicious Treats in the Universal Plaza area of Universal Studios Hollywood. There, the Whos have turned Hollywood into Who-ville with a Grinchmas transformation.
The Dumpit to Crumpit is essentially an elevated version of the usual crisped rice treats you can find in the Universal Studios parks. In addition to the usual ingredients, this one has candy cane bits, mini chocolate chips, M&M’s Minis, sprinkles, and Fruity Pebbles.
Of all the toppings that make up this treat, the Fruity Pebbles really steal the show. They overtook the majority of the taste from the Dumpit to Crumpit, but that’s not a bad thing!
In addition to the fruity flavor profile, the candy cane bits add a nice little Christmas punch. We were pleasantly surprised that the treat was much softer overall than we expected. It’s a perfect size to split with other people in your group… or keep to yourself if you’re feeling particularly Grinch-like. We give it a 9/10.
What do you think of the Dumpit to Crumpit Treat? Isit a treat you’d consider trying on your next trip to Universal Studios Hollywood? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Check out our other food reviews from Universal Studios parks around the world:
- ‘Yule Enjoy’ New Wintry Soups, Spiked Egg Nog, and Seasonal Sandwiches at Battery Park for 2023 Holiday Season at Universal Studios Florida.
- Jacket Sweet Potato with Maple Butter, Candied Pecans, and Dried Cranberries for the Holidays at Universal Studios Florida.
- Celebrate NO LIMIT! Christmas With the Christmas Ring Croissant at Universal Studios Japan.
- Christmas Plate With Roast Chicken, Chipolata Sausages, Potatoes, Cranberry Sauce, and More Available at The Three Broomsticks in Universal Studios Japan.
- Red Shell Calzone and Yoshi’s Holiday Hot Apple Tea in Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios Japan for 2023 Holiday Season.
- The Grinch and Friends Character Breakfast Returns for the Holidays at Universal Orlando with Big Changes – Is It Worth It?