The menu at Roundup Rodeo BBQ has seen some cuts, leaving guests with fewer choices for the family-style restaurant.
The restaurant is located in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Roundup Rodeo BBQ Menu Cuts
The majority of the removed items are from the “Reach for the Sides” section of the menu. These removed items include:
- The Married Spuds: Loaded potato barrels drizzled with green goddess dressing, cheese sauce, and seasoned BBQ spices
- Force Field Fried Pickles: Jumbo pickle spears coated with a dill-flavored breading and fried to perfection
- Mean Old Potato Salad: Homestyle with red-skinned potatoes
- Campfire-roasted Vegetables: A variety of roasted seasonal vegetables (plant-based)
Potato Barrels (plant-based) were also added instead to the sides menu, possibly to replace The Married Spuds. No description is included with the item on the Walt Disney World official website.
As of this change, the following options are guests’ only options on the sides menu:
- Potato Barrels (Plant-based)
- The Claw! Veggie Slaw (Plant-based)
- Slinky Doooooooooog’s Mac & Cheese
- Buckin’ Baked Beans (Plant-based)
- Cowpoke Corn on the Cob
Previously, guests would be able to choose which sides they received as part of their meal. Now, it appears that servers just bring what’s available on the menu unless guests have special requests.
We also noticed that Rex’s Romaine and Kale Salad had been dropped from the “Get a Wiggle on your Greens!” lineup. This leaves guests with only two greens options: Rootin’ Tootin Tomato Salad and Wheezy’s Watermelon Salad.
This isn’t the first change the restaurant has seen since it opened. Back in May 2023, the giant pencils given to guests to sign receipts at the end of their meals were retired due to guest theft.
If you’re curious about what we thought of the removed items, you can read our review from when Roundup Rodeo BBQ originally opened here, or watch the video below:
Have you previously dined at Roundup Rodeo BBQ before the menu change? Did one of your favorite sides get cut? Share your thoughts with us in the comments.