Ireland has been a featured location of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival since 2001. This year, the 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival runs from August 30 – November 12, 2018.
Menu for the Ireland Marketplace at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy – $5.50
- Warm Irish Cheddar Cheese and Stout Dip with Irish Brown Bread (V) – $4.75
- Warm Chocolate Pudding with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard – $4.25
- Guinness Foreign Extra Stout (7.5% abv) – $4.25
- Bunratty Meade Honey Wine ($19/bottle) – $6.00
- Guinness Bailey’s Shake ($18/bottle) – $10.50
Photos of Menu Items from the Ireland Marketplace at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy – $5.50
Do you love Jimmy Dean breakfast sausages? Well then we have a treat for you! Spend over five dollars and get TWO of those amazing breakfast sausages with a bunch of onions to push to the side. Yeah, it’s par for the course for a standard Epcot Festival dish and we wish they didn’t bring this one back for 2018. Anyway, the sausage is well cooked to give a plump bite each time and the potatoes help soak-up the onion gravy. Overall it’s just pretty mediocre and certainly not worth the price tag.
Warm Irish Cheddar Cheese and Stout Dip with Irish Brown Bread (V) – $4.75
Yeah, that’s a cheese dip. A cheese dip mixed with a stout. It’s really unique and different, if you closed your eyes you wouldn’t be able to tell the color was different from a regular cheese dip. Our only real complaint here is that we need more bread. The last half of the cheese dip ends up being spooned out instead of soaked-up with bread. Just another piece would be excellent.
Warm Chocolate Pudding with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard – $4.25
Another festival staple, this year increasing cost by a quarter. It’s an incredibly creamy custard on top of a warm molten chocolate pudding that rivals Chili’s molten lava cake. We would rather this one though, even if it is small. You get a few bites of one of the reasons why the Food & Wine festival returns year after year. Recommended.
Guinness Foreign Extra Stout (7.5% ABV) – $4.25
Straight from the draft you can see just how thick this beer is. Imagine how thick Guinness already is, then double that. Add in a 7.5% alcohol content and you have the Guinness Foreign Extra Stout. It’s extra, extra excellent and worth checking out on draft.
Guinness Bailey’s Shake – $10.50
Bailey’s will run you about $18/bottle at your local liquor store, but good luck being able to mix a Guinness and Bailey’s shake at home like this. Fortunately Epcot takes the mixing pain away and provides the end result: a smooth, rich, and creamy shake that’s simply to die for. There’s a hint of the Bailey’s cream liquor and an underlying flavor of the Guinness beer. A few chocolate flakes on top help bring this mixture together into one perfect drink. Plus you get a souvenir plastic cup to take home (somehow a rarity at this event), what’s not to love?
Location of the Ireland Marketplace Booth at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Ireland is located on the World Showcase Promenade adjacent to the United Kingdom pavilion.
- REVIEW: Ireland at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2018
- All of our 2018 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival coverage is available from our landing page at https://wdwnt.wine!
- Previous coverage:
- VIDEO: Food & Wine Review, The Price is Right Force Friday Edition and More on WDW News Tonight
- TONIGHT on WDW News Tonight (9/21/16) – Food & Wine 2016 Review, Goodbye Stitch, & The Price is Right
- All-New WDW News Today: The Radio Show Tonight (10/01/15) Food and Wine Review ETC.
- Full Epcot Food & Wine Festival Review and We Play The Price is Right, Tonight (9/25/14) on WDWNT: The Radio Show
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!