PHOTOS: Work Commences on Possible Club 33 Location at Epcot

PHOTOS: Work Commences on Possible Club 33 Location at Epcot

Since it was announced that Club 33 would be expanding to four locations at Walt Disney World, many have speculated what the location of the private lounges/restaurants in each park might be. As we speculated with construction walls present at Disney’s Hollywood Studios that their location will be the old Catwalk Bar, it seems that some walls now up in Epcot may point to that park’s private club location.

The American Adventure lounge in World Showcase now has its main entrance walled-off. This does not happen routinely, even before the space is used prior to the park festivals.

This space has been used as the Chase Lounge at past Food and Wine Festival events, but may now be getting a conversion into Epcot’s Club 33. The spot would make sense as it offers great views and is connected via elevator to a kitchen downstairs.

While this is not confirmed and we are purely speculating, it does seem likely. However, the park does offer several other possibilities if this is not it.

0 0 votes
Joe J.
Joe J.

So the Chase Lounge will be gone? We’ve enjoyed the lounge during Food & Wine as a great respite from the heat and to charge up our devices. If this is true, I do hope they offer another location for the lounge.

Progressive Music Lover
Progressive Music Lover

I find it revolting that Disney would further the chasm between the regular working class folk and the wealthy. The only reason that these “clubs” exist is to provide a location where the halves can flaunt their wealth and riches in the faces of the halve nots. It is becoming quite clear the clientele that Disney would rather cater to, with all of the unreasonable price increases and the construction of what are essentially”middle class free” zones.

Trump Voter
Trump Voter

Aww…someone is upset because they made poor life choices.

dusty cheatham
dusty cheatham
Reply to  Trump Voter

aint it the truth

Spending my money my way
Spending my money my way
Reply to  Trump Voter

Where is the like button!?!?!? LMAO. These millennials and their class BS. It kills me. So shame on the airlines for having first class, shame on stores besides Walmart and shame on anyone who makes a good income for spending it however the hell they want. I hope with my 33 membership I get a big button I can wear and a VIP lane to enter the park through. Ill proudly wave at the haters on my way through.

Trump Voter
Trump Voter

Also, perhaps if you knew the difference between have and halve, you might not be firmly in the have-not camp.

RebeccaMcK
RebeccaMcK

Darn, I’d hate to lose the Chase members lounge. At least I’ve still got the DVC lounge over near Figment, as long as that lasts.

James Horan
James Horan

That would be awesome.

Anita Bidet
Anita Bidet

Orrrr, an elevator refurb lol. Soooooo