My Disney Experience App Update Brings AP Renewal, Dining Plan & Credit Card Tracking

Yesterday, Disney released a new update for the My Disney Experience app for both iOS and Android, bringing a bunch of new features to the app. Walt Disney World Annual Passholders will now be able to renew their pass on the app directly on their mobile device. Additionally, guests using the Disney Dining Plan will now be able to track how many meal and snack credits they have remaining directly on the app, and for guests staying on property, they will now be able to track charges made to their room using MagicBands.

Guests can download this update (version 4.8) directly from the iOS App Store and the Google Play Store.

0 0 votes
Frank
Frank

I like the fact that we will be able to follow our spending habits!!!

Walt Disney World Management
Walt Disney World Management
Reply to  Frank

Oh crap we didn’t think about that! Pull the plug IT!

trackback

[…] My Disney Experience and the Disneyland App updates Print This Story […]

Brian
Brian

Downloaded the update but can’t find the new features where do you track dining?

Diane
Diane

I have version 4.8 and there isn’t a link to track dining credits nor shopping. Where is the link. I have the dining plan booked for our stay at a Disney hotel, and all my dining reservations are showing, but no dining plan credits? I’m in the UK

Angie
Angie
Reply to  Diane

When you log into your My Disney Experience account, scroll to “My Plans” and click on your upcoming resort reservation. This will bring up the details of you vacation package. Listed next to “Choose MagicBands” are two new options “Check Dining Plan” and “View Charges.”

Diane
Diane
Reply to  Angie

Thank you. But they aren’t there! Next to chose magic bands is get directions and then call resort hotel. It’s not on my iPhone or iPad.