The American Adventure at Epcot Closing for One-Month Refurbishment in 2018

The American Adventure at Epcot will be closed for refurbishment from January 5, 2018 to February 5, 2018.

No word yet on whether this is simply a maintenance refurbishment or if any show scenes or film will be changed during this time.

0 0 votes
Grant

Please no Muppets, please no Muppets.

I was there in May. As the exit doors opened and the crowd began to leave, a group of Disney suits came walking in through the exit. I couldn’t hear exactly what they were saying but they were pointing at the statues along the wall and said the word Muppets several times. I love the Muppets, but not in the AA please.

Nate
Nate
Reply to  Grant

I’d prefer if they had turned Hall of Presidents into a Muppets show instead

Tommorowlander
Tommorowlander

Hi,
can you please tell me why you never post my comments? even though I do not use foul language or respond sarcastically? Thank you

Nicholas
Nicholas

More important question – will the Voices of Liberty be “down” as well? Unfortunately, it seems likely, as they typically take some time each year for rehearsals, and this would provide a convenient time.

Nicholas
Nicholas
Reply to  Nicholas

Just to add – I wonder if this downtime may be related to the “Club 33” that is going into the pavilion. If the work there involves the lobby area, it might require the attraction be closed for a while.
Maybe they’ll use this time to fix the problem with the rising curtain, but since that’s been an issue for over 15 years, I’m not optimistic.

Steph
Steph

Come on! Are they going to close everything for our Jan 6-14 trip! Splash, stitch, now TAA.

Steve
Steve
Reply to  Steph

It’s not exactly a secret that Disney does a lot of refurbishments right after the holiday masses leave…