Club 33 is coming to Walt Disney World, and fast according to internal rumblings. It seems that the location at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (in the former Catwalk Bar) will open to the very first members of the Florida-based club in the next few days.
With Club 33 now established and selling memberships, we have a better understanding of the pricing and benefits. Here’s what we know:
- The initial price to join is $33,000. The annual membership fee is $15,000.
- The membership includes:
- Access to all 4 Walt Disney World Club 33 locations
- Premier Passport for the member, spouse, and any children under age 26
- 50, 1-day park hopper tickets a year
- 5 day-long VIP guided tours
- Access to a private concierge service
- A limited number of instant FastPass+ reservations
The rush to open the Hollywood Studios location is likely tied to the upcoming end of the fiscal quarter for the company. The division likely needed to begin selling memberships even though the 4 lounge locations are behind schedule (or in the case of Disney’s Animal Kingdom, not even decided upon). The Epcot Club 33 location in The American Adventure is expected to open before the end of the Spring, while the Magic Kingdom lounge in Adventureland will open in the Fall of 2018. All 4 locations will be lounges offering drinks and small bites only (unless something changes before they begin work on the eventual Animal Kingdom establishment).
Disney has yet to publicly announce anything about the Walt Disney World Club 33, other than its existence of course. The earliest members of the new club are supposedly all residents of Golden Oak, Disney World’s private living community.