Starting April 13 and running through September 3, Pixar Fest is coming to the Disneyland Resort and with it comes seasoned parades and new fireworks, but this week we get a sneak peek of the limited time merchandise, food and drinks it will bring! Some of your favorite characters have inspired the new treats and merchandise, so let’s take a quick peek into what to expect at PIXAR Fest!
- Coco Churro (Chocolate and vanilla bean dust and salted cinnamon sugar served with a spiced Mexican chocolate dipping sauce) – Frontierland, Disneyland park
- Mike Wazowski Bread – Pacific Wharf Café, Disney California Adventure park
- Sulley Premium Popcorn Bucket – All Disneyland Resort popcorn carts
- Mike Wazowski Sipper – Disney California Adventure park quick-service restaurants
- Boot Beer Root Beer Float served in a Souvenir Woody’s Boot – Golden Horseshoe, Disneyland park
- Jessie’s Berry Jubilee Funnel Cake (House-made funnel cake topped with blueberries, strawberries, chocolate cookie crumbles, crème anglaise, white chocolate, and gold-dusted whipped cream) – Golden Horseshoe, Disneyland park
- Lots-o’-Straw-“Bear”-y Funnel Cake (Strawberry-cherry topping, strawberry butter and streusel, with spiced syrup drizzle) – Hungry Bear Restaurant, Disneyland park
- Lots-o’-Straw-“Bear”-y Churro – Tomorrowland, Disneyland park
- Fried-ricksen Bologna Sandwich – Carnation Café, Disneyland park
- Fredrickson TV Diner – Carnation Café, Disneyland park
- “Up” Merit Badge Éclair – Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Disneyland park
- “Up”-Tart – Nutella Pop Tart Chocolate Fredrickson House & Balloons – Capuccino Cart, Disneyland park
Apparel includes limited time merchandise, including apparel with the Pixar Fest logo like tees and hats, that feature some of your favorite Pixar pals! Woody, Buzz, Sulley and Mike will be displayed proudly on whatever you choose to take home. Loungefly will be taking part in creating a unique Pixar Fest leather tote, and a limited release pin will feature the event logo. There will also be a tumbler featuring your favorite aliens from Toy Story as an illuminated claw is reaching down for towards them!
Be on the lookout for more sneak peeks as they become available, and be sure to check out Pixar Fest heading to Disneyland Resort April 13th, 2018!