UPDATE: We published this story earlier this morning, and since then the Disney Parks Blog has released information that the mobile order service will be coming to a total of 15 restaurants at the Disneyland Resort. We’ve updated our list below to include all of them. Additionally, it appears that although the app description mentions that you can indeed place a mobile order, this feature is not activated yet for everyone. At this time only Annual Passholders are able to place mobile orders at 8 of the restaurants. Non-passholders are not able to do so just yet (see screenshot below).
Today an update to the Disneyland mobile app was released (version 4.12.1) that enables mobile ordering for select restaurants at the Disneyland Resort.
The restaurants available for mobile ordering on the app at this time are in bold; the others are coming soon:
- Bengal Barbeque
- Galactic Grill
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Café (coming soon)
- Red Rose Taverne (coming soon)
- Disney California Adventure
- Award Weiners
- Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill
- Lucky Fortune Cookery
- Pacific Wharf Cafe
- Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream (coming soon)
- Corn Dog Castle (coming soon)
- Flo’s V8 Café (coming soon)
- Paradise Garden Grill (coming soon)
- Smokejumpers Grill (coming soon)
Stay tuned later this week when we try it out and let you know how smoothly the system works!
As of today, this feature is only available to Annual Passholders. Non-passholders are presented with the following screen: