There are still plenty of great room rates available at the seven Disney Springs Resort Area hotels as part of the “Spring into the Incredible Summer” special.
Available for stays through June 15, this offer is a viable option for those looking to get in on the recently announced Extra Magic Hours being offered this summer at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. This is also a great way to enjoy a trip to Walt Disney World before the inevitable busy summer opening of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on June 30.
Below are the room rates available for the “Spring into the Incredible Summer” special:
· B Resort & Spa — rates from $105 per room, per night
· Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $99 per room, per night
· DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — rates from $139 per suite, per night
· Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $139 per room, per night
· Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $122 per room, per night
· Holiday Inn Orlando – rates from $99 per room, per night
· Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $82 per room, per night.
The Disney Springs Resort Area hotels are within walking distance to Disney Springs, and offer complimentary shuttle service every 30 minutes to all four theme parks, both water parks, and Disney Springs in the later hours of the day. Extra Magic Hours and the 60 day FastPass+ booking window are included for guests staying at any of the Disney Springs Resort Area hotels.
Guests staying at a Disney Springs Resort Area hotel will receive a “2018 Disney Springs Passport,” which includes special offers and coupons that can be used at various retail and dining locations throughout Disney Springs.
For more information on this offer, or to book your stay, visit the link here. Availability is limited and blackout dates may apply. Also, the special rates do not include overnight parking fees. This offer cannot be combined with any other special offer, promotion, or existing reservation.