Back in April Disney unveiled the ‘Digital Key’ feature coming to MyDisneyExperience. This cool new tool allows guests to unlock their guest room door at their resort with the MyDisneyExperience app using Bluetooth technology.
Originally only available at the Wilderness Lodge and Wilderness Lodge Vacation Club Resorts, this fun tech was slowly rolled-out to more resorts starting in May. Today’s release includes Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside and French Quarter Resorts. The full list of resorts that allow Digital Key are as follows..
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Boardwalk Inn
- Disney’s Boardwalk Villas
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
Pending another successful launch, we expect this technology to be added to the final few resorts within the coming weeks!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!