With Veterans Day 2018 just a few weeks away, the Disney Parks Moms Panel has decided to share a few tips for military families looking to visit Walt Disney World Resort.
Whether you’re active or retired, Disney has a handful of special deals and offers exclusive to the families of the men and women that serve in the United States Armed Forces. Below is a list of some of the great ways military families can save on a great vacation.
- Walt Disney World has a special Military Salute promotion, which offers specially discounted Park Hopper tickets for either four or five-day tickets. Hurry though, this special must be booked by December 19, 2018.
- Families can split their tickets purchased with the Military Salute program to be used at the beginning and end of a deployment.
- In January and September Shades of Green runs a special that allows all service people that were Honorably Discharged and can present a DD-214 to stay at the resort. Tickets can be purchased through Shades of Green and military members can get great deals on deluxe accommodations. Passes can also be purchased at the resort tax free.
- Walt Disney World Resort hotels also offer military discounts on room rates. Right now you can nab a great deal on stays through December 19, 2018.
- Both active and retired military IDs get you a specially priced Memory Maker that the whole family can use to enjoy their favorite vacation photos. The discounted Memory Maker can be purchased at any Walt Disney World ticket window.
For more from the Disney Parks Moms Panel, be sure to check them out at their link here.
To all out military readers out there, happy early Veterans Day!