It’s not Christmas without cookies and candy canes, and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas party features an array of new holiday treats this year.
In addition to the new Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party and the returning Holiday Wishes Fireworks Holiday Dessert Party offerings, there are dozens of holiday-themed treats to indulge.
The Main Street Bakery will feature four treats that include:
- Holiday Mickey Cinnamon Roll (served daily throughout the holiday season) – with red and green icing garnished with a Mickey Santa Hat
- Chocolate Yule Log (gluten friendly) – with chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, chocolate ganache, and white chocolate piece featuring Mickey and Minnie
- Sugar Rush Jumbo Cupcake (served daily throughout the holiday season) – red velvet vanilla swirl cupcake with peppermint icing, assorted candy, sprinkles, and a white chocolate Wreck-It Ralph piece
- Mickey Ornament Gingerbread Cookie – gingerbread cookie dipped in icing
Casey’s Corner will offer an ugly sweater brownie and a poutine dog, topped with fries, poutine gravy, cheese curds and chives. In addition, beginning December 14, Casey’s will bring back every specialty hot dog of the month featured this year as part of the 12 Days of Christmas Dogs. Each specialty hot dog will only be available for one day.
For those in the mood for a treat that will help you stay cool in the Florida heat, the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor will have a Peppermint Ice Cream Sundae or cone served daily.
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies will also serve up the following cool treats:
- Christmas Cookie Sundae (served daily throughout the holiday season) – cookie butter ice cream topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and sprinkles
- Christmas Cookie Milkshake (served daily throughout the holiday season) – cookie butter milkshake with cotton candy and a Mickey marshmallow paper straw
Sleepy Hollow will offer the following treats:
- Sandy Claws Dessert – toy sack cake pop wrapped in fondant with white chocolate Sandy Claws piece
- Red Velvet Zero Waffles – red velvet waffles with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and holiday sprinkles
Gaston’s Tavern will also embrace the holiday spirit as well as the ongoing Wreck-it-Ralph theme with two treats as well:
- Gaston’s Cinnamon Roll (served daily throughout the holiday season) – cinnamon roll topped with red and white icing
- Vanellope Éclair – éclair with fruity cereal filling and topped with chocolate piece
Storybook treats will offer some ice cream and custard dishes
- Peppermint Soft-Serve Cone(served daily throughout the holiday season)
- Peppermint Soft-Serve Sundae (served daily throughout the holiday season) – with red and white-striped paper straw dipped in chocolate and crushed peppermint
- Scrooge McDuck Eggnog Custard (gluten friendly) – eggnog custard topped with spiced chocolate cake meringue and a gold foil chocolate Scrooge McDuck coin
Cosmic Rays Starlight Cafe is staying out of the dessert game, serving up a Holiday Burger on Texas toast with roasted turkey, muenster cheese, stuffing and cranberry sauce. To wash it down, they will also feature Mickey’s Very Berry Lemonade, a red-and-green, strawberry flavored drink.
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe will have both holiday meals and desserts with the following offerings:
- Feliz Navidad Nachos – red and green tortilla chips topped with turkey chili and queso sauce
- Three Caballeros Spiced Chocolate Yule Log (gluten friendly) – chocolate mousse with flourless chocolate cake topped with spiced chocolate ganache, powdered sugar, and white chocolate piece
- Churro Bites with Red and Green Sugar (served daily throughout the holiday season) – served with chocolate dipping sauce
Churros with red and green sugar will be available throughout the park each day.
In addition, several complimentary treats are included with admission to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Main Street: Red Mickey Santa Sugar Cookie
- Tortuga Tavern: Snowman Soft Pretzel and Shaved Ice
- Liberty Square: Ginger Molasses Cookie and Eggnog
- Pinocchio Village Haus: Hot Chocolate, Fruit-flavored Soda, and a variety of holiday cookies
- Friar’s Nook: Chilled Apple Cider and Chocolates
- Storybook Snacks Cart: Peppermint Crunch Cookie
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies: Chocolate Chip Cookie and Shaved Ice
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café: Snickerdoodle Cookie and Hot Chocolate