Is there a better way to celebrate Mickey’s 90th birthday than to celebrate at Disney World? Disney invites you to come celebrate with Mickey Mouse at Epcot as he celebrates his 90th birthday. So what is going on at Epcot you ask? Guests can get a free button, or purchase commemorative items and food.
Mickey’s 90th Birthday Button
If you are planning on visiting Epcot on Sunday, November 18th, you will receive a commemorative button celebrating Mickey’s 90th birthday. Buttons will be distributed at the Main Entrance and International Gateway.
- Mouse Gear: Mickey’s 90th birthday merchandise
- Art of Disney: Celebration of the Mouse collection, including collectibles and WonderGround items
- Artist Signings November 16-17
- Limited edition artwork
Food & Beverage
- Hidden Mickey Cupcake: Vanilla Cupcake with Brownie Filling in the Shape of Mickey, topped with Buttercream icing and a Fondant Birthday Hat, Available November 17-18 at Kringla Bakeri og Kafe in Norway
- Mickey Oreo Cheesecake: Mickey-shaped Oreo Cheesecake, Available at Sunshine Seasons
- Mickey’s Celebration Cupcake: Vanilla Cupcake filled with White Chocolate Mousse, Available November 17-18 at Fountain View
- There will be various table service restaurants at Epcot will sprinkle Mickey Mouse magic to guests, including Biergarten, Garden Grill, Rose & Crown Dining Room, Le Cellier and Coral Reef.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!