It’s almost Thanksgiving, which means the Disney Parks holiday specials on ABC and Disney Channel are just a few weeks away.
Disney Parks and Disney Cruise Line will transform into magical winter wonderlands filled with seasonal attractions and joyful entertainment. During the specials, viewers will also get exclusive looks at upcoming attractions and experiences coming to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Disneyland Resort in California.
Check out the line-up of musical performances and special moments across ABC and Disney Channel:
“The Wonderful World of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration” premieres Thursday, Nov. 29, from 9–11 p.m. EST on The ABC Television Network and on the ABC app. Join singer, songwriter and “Dancing with the Stars: Juniors” host Jordan Fisher and “Modern Family” actress Sarah Hyland as they host the magical two-hour event from Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort. Joined by Disneyland host Jesse Palmer, Disney Parks and ABC will kick off the holiday season with a star-studded prime-time celebration showcasing incredible musical performances, special appearances and Disney magical moments including an extraordinary castle lighting spectacular from Disney Parks around the world – traveling the globe from Lake Buena Vista, Florida, and Anaheim, California, to Paris, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Musical performances include the following stars:
- Multi-GRAMMY Award-winning superstar, Gwen Stefani lights up the night with “Feliz Navidad.”
- GRAMMY Award-winning singer, songwriter Meghan Trainor performs a medley of her hits.
- CMA Award-winning country artist Brett Eldredge, joined by Meghan Trainor, sing the classic holiday duet “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” from Eldredge’s album “Glow.”
- Andrea Bocelli shares his unmistakable voice, singing a Christmas classic; then Andrea is joined by his son, Matteo Bocelli, to perform their beautiful new duet, “Fall on Me” from Disney’s “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms.”
- Jordan Fisher performs his Christmas hit, “Come December.”
- GRAMMY Award-nominated artist Aloe Blacc performs his debut single, “I Got Your Christmas Right Here,” from his first-ever holiday album, “Christmas Funk,” out Nov. 9.
- American Idol winner Maddie Poppe sings “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.”
- Chart-topping, breakout music group Why Don’t We performs a medley of the classic “Silent Night” and their original holiday song “Hey Good Lookin.”
“Disney Parks Presents a 25 Days of Christmas Holiday Party” kicks off Friday, Nov. 23 in the DisneyNOW app and Saturday, Dec. 1, from 8-8:30 p.m. EST on Disney Channel. Hosted by Jordan Fisher and Disney Channel’s “Coop & Cami Ask the World” stars Ruby Rose Turner and Dakota Lotus, this festive half-hour special will feature star-studded musical performances and special appearances by Disney Channel stars Booboo Stewart (Disney’s “Descendants 3”), Kylee Russell (Disney Channel Original Movie “ZOMBIES”), Sadie Stanley (Disney Channel Original Movie “Kim Possible”) and Sean Giambrone (Disney Channel Original Movie “Kim Possible,” ABC’s “The Goldbergs”). Stanley and Giambrone will take viewers behind the scenes of Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy, where guests will experience the world of Pixar’s “Cars” films and come face-to-face with Lightning McQueen. The experience rolls into Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World Resort in spring 2019.
Musical performances include:
- Gwen Stefani sings the holiday classic “Let It Snow.”
- Brett Eldredge performs “It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas.”
- Disney Channel’s “Andi Mack” star Asher Angel rocks out to “Last Christmas.”
- Disney Channel’s “ZOMBIES” star Meg Donnelly brings tropical cheer with her performance of “Mele Kalikimaka.”
“Disney Parks Magical Christmas Day Parade” airs on Tuesday, Dec. 25, from 10 a.m.–12 p.m. EST, 9-11 a.m. CST/MST/PST on The ABC Television Network and on the ABC app. Airtimes vary, so be sure to check local listings.
This Christmas, Disney Parks celebrates the joy of the season as hosts Jordan Fisher and Sarah Hyland share this magical holiday tradition with families around the globe. Co-hosted by Jesse Palmer, the Christmas Day celebration will be merrier than ever before, bringing together the adored Christmas Day parade, special musical performances, surprise celebrity guests and heartwarming family stories to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year. Joining the festivities as parade correspondents are Freeform’s “grown-ish” actor Trevor Jackson and star of Freeform’s upcoming series “Good Trouble,” Cierra Ramirez.
Musical performances include the following:
- Gwen Stefani performs “Winter Wonderland” from her Christmas album, “You Make It Feel Like Christmas.”
- Brett Eldredge sings the holiday classic “Do You Hear What I Hear?”
- Andrea Bocelli sings the incredibly moving “Ave Maria”; then Andrea is joined by his son, Matteo Bocelli, to perform “White Christmas.”
- Host Jordan Fisher performs “This Christmas.”
- Aloe Blacc performs “Tell Your Mama” from his first holiday album, “Christmas Funk,” out Nov. 9.
- Freeform’s “Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger” star and Hollywood Records artist Olivia Holt sings a holiday tune.
- American Idol winner Maddie Poppe celebrates the season with “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree.”
- Disney’s dynamic a cappella group DCappella performs the popular Christmas hit “Last Christmas.”
- Why Don’t We performs “Kiss You This Christmas” from their holiday album, “A Why Don’t We Christmas.”
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!