With the end of the year coming quickly, the previously announced Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration is getting closer as well.
This morning Disney is giving us even more information on what is to come to Magic Kingdom starting January 18, 2019.
- It was just announced that Mickey and Minnie will be greeting guests together inside Town Square Theater in all new outfits for the celebration.
- A new “Celebration Station” will be inside Town Square Theater where you can sign Mickey and Minnie’s guestbook with thoughts and well wishes.
- A brand new song, “It’s a Good Time,” will play during the new and previously announced “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party.” Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy and several other characters are to be included also.
- Pluto will have a new meet and greet spot at Pete’s Silly Sideshow in Storybook Circus.
In other exciting news Hollywood Studios is going to be getting a new logo, on January 18, to commemorate the 30th anniversary of the park.
- Edna Mode from the Incredibles will have a new meet and greet spot in her “new super-suit gallery.”
- Mike and Sulley from Monsters Inc. will also have a new meet and greet area.
- A brand new “Disney Junior Dance Party!” featuring Vampirina and Doc McStuffins will begin.
The Epcot International Festival of the Arts also starts on the January 18 featuring an expanded Disney on Broadway Concert Series as well as a goodbye to “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth,” which will end toward the second half of 2019.
Lastly, Animal Kingdom will have a brand new “Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party” on Discovery Island, also starting on January 18, 2019.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!