Get your seasonal fix from a few booths not set up amongst a World Showcase pavilion or featuring a full holiday menu, including the Holiday Sweets & Treats at Refreshment Port in Showplace Plaza and Taste Track near Test Track.
Holiday Sweets & Treats
This holiday kitchen is featured at Promenade Refreshments in the World Showcase.
- Peppermint Sundae: Chocolate Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, and Peppermint Candy (Gluten/Wheat Friendly) (Kid-Approved)
- Holiday Tree Sugar Cookie (Vegetarian)
- Holiday Cookie Stroll Completer Cookie – Red and Green Mickey Sugar Cookie (Vegetarian)
- Hot Cocoa (non-alcoholic) (Kid-Approved)
- T.G. Lee Eggnog (Non-Alcoholic)
- Chocolate Apple Shake featuring Twinings Winter Spice Tea (Non-Alcoholic)
- Shipyard Eggnog White Porter, Clearwater, FL
- Hot Cocoa with Assorted Cordials (Baileys Irish Cream, Frangelico Liqueur or Fireball Cinnamon Whisky)
- Firenog: T.G. Lee Eggnog with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- Chocolate Apple Shake featuring Twinings Winter Spice Tea and Butterscotch Schnapps
Peppermint Sundae – $5.25 (Gluten/Wheat Friendly)
With standard chocolate soft serve, this isn’t the peppermint ice cream the name might lead you to believe. The peppermint flakes do add enough holiday flavor amongst the chocolate and whip cream, but, overall, this is a rather conventional sundae.
- Turkey Poutine
- Eggnog Shake (Non-Alcoholic or with Bailey’s Irish Cream)
Turkey Poutine – $8.49
In this poutine, sweet potato fries are covered in turkey gravy, cranberry relish and crispy onions. This is the dish to share with friends and there is plenty to go around. Much larger than the regular festival booth food size, everyone can get a helping and it’s well worth the price!
Eggnog Shake (non-alcoholic) – $4.49
This is very much the traditional eggnog flavor without the shake becoming overly sweet. If you like eggnog, this is a great variation, although it is not overly inventive.
- Croissant Doughnut tossed in Cinnamon Sugar
- Croissant Doughnut with Chocolate and Holiday Sprinkles (Kid-Approved)
- Croissant Doughnut with Eggnog Pastry Cream and Gingersnap Crumbs
- Pancake Milkshake (Non-Alcoholic) (Kid-Approved)
- Banfi Rosa Regale Sparkling Red
Croissant Doughnut with Eggnog Pastry Cream and Gingersnap Crumbs – $6.50
There is no need for a fork with this dish, as it will never make it through the tough croissant layer. Only ripping it apart with your hands can get you some bite-sized pieces, but then you’re a mess because of the pastry cream. While this is a nice idea, the execution on this one is lacking as much as is the flavor of the eggnog.