Back in December, we reported on Guest Experience Teams that were to be stationed throughout Magic Kingdom to assist guests with booking, modifying, and recovering FastPass+ selections, navigating the My Disney Experience app, and deactivating/reactivating MagicBands. As this was originally a test, the experience was only supposed to last from December 16 until mid-January, but it appears that Guest Experience Teams will remain in the park through late spring.
You can tell the Guest Experience Team Cast Members apart because they wear blue shirts with Guest Experience Team logos on them. They float around the park, but can also be found in the following locations until 11:00 PM daily:
- Main Street, U.S.A. – Castle Hub
- Tomorrowland – Near Stitch’s Great Escape
- Fantasyland – Along castle wall, near Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Frontierland – Across from Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe (Golden Oak Outpost side)
- Adventureland – Near Jungle Skipper Canteen
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!