Disney parks fans can now take the sounds of Pandora wherever they go.
“Pandora: The World of Avatar,” a soundtrack album featuring music from the land at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, was released very early this morning for streaming on Apple Music and for digital purchase on iTunes ($9.99 for the whole album, $1.29 for each track individually). The album features music by the late James Horner and Simon Franglen, spanning both Avatar: Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey, as well as highlights from Windtraders, Satu’li Canteen, and Pongu Pongu. The full soundtrack listing is as follows:
- Flight of Passage Ride Through – James Horner & Simon Franglen
- Na’vi River Journey Ride Through – Sandra Benton
- Pandora Walk Through – James Horner & Simon Franglen
- The Shaman Call (from Windtraders) – Simon Franglen
- Magic of the Land (from Windtraders) – James Horner
- Spirits of Mo’ara (from Windtraders) – James Horner
- Raggatar (from Satu’li Canteen) – James Horner & Simon Franglen
- Shaman of the Souls (from Satu’li Canteen) – James Horner & Simon Franglen
- Surf’s Up (from Satu’li Canteen) – James Horner & Simon Franglen
- Bossa (from Pongu Pongu) – James Horner & Simon Franglen
- Surf’s Up (from Pongu Pongu) – James Horner & Simon Franglen
- Wave (from Pongu Pongu) – Simon Franglen
So which tracks are looking forward to listening to? What other lands or attractions do you think deserve a soundtrack album of their own? Let us know in the comments below!
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!