The “surprise” hit of Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at the Magic Kingdom has been the seemingly random pairs of characters you can now meet in Town Square. It turns out that there are seven tandems you can meet every week (subject to change of course) near the entrance of the park. Each day will offer a different pair, but the weekly rotation should remain the same.
Here’s who you can meet:
- Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps, Zootopia
- Phineas and Ferb
- Chicken Little and Abby Mallard, Disney’s Chicken Little
- Robin Hood and Little John, Disney’s Robin Hood
- Gideon and Foulfellow, Disney’s Pinocchio
- Remy and Emile, Ratatouille
- Prince John and Friar Tuck, Disney’s Robin Hood
We met most of the pairs this week:
The pairs are available daily from 11:30am to 4:45pm in Town Square at the Magic Kingdom through the entirety of Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration, which is not set to end until September 30th, 2019.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!