Aunt Polly’s at Magic Kingdom will now be open daily through April 28th, despite initially planning on being open a few days in March.
Guests visiting Tom Sawyer Island will be able to dine at this establishment from 11am to 3pm daily with the following menu available, including two new peanut butter sandwiches:
- Becky’s Buttery Biscuit BBQ Sliders with House-made Cajun Chips
- Peanut Butter and Raspberry Preserve Sandwich with House-made Cajun Chips
- Peanut Butter, Nutella and Banana Sandwich with House-made Cajun Chips
- Soft Pretzel Sticks with Choice of Dipping Sauce
- Mississippi Mud Brownie A La Mode
- Barq’s Root Beer Float with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Odwalla Lemonade & Sweet Tea Slush
Will you be in the Magic Kingdom before April 28? Check out our thoughts on some of Aunt Polly’s most recent menu items in our review.