If you start to get hungry while exploring Tom Sawyer’s Island, look no further than Aunt Polly’s for a quick bite to eat, plus some of the best peanut butter sandwiches in this neck of the woods.
Aunt Polly’s, a seasonal quick service restaurant, reopens just in time to accommodate for Memorial Day crowds starting today, May 24th through Monday, May 27th from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for lunch. Aunt Polly’s Restaurant recently underwent a refurbishment not too long ago and opened up for a brief spell this past March.
Some of the limited time offerings include:
- Peanut Butter and Raspberry Preserve Sandwich with House-made Cajun Chips ($9.49)
- Peanut Butter, Nutella and Banana Sandwich with House-made Cajun Chips ($9.99)
- Becky’s Buttery Biscuit BBQ Sliders with House-made Cajun Chips ($10.49)
- Soft Pretzel Sticks with choice of Dipping Sauce ($8.99)
- Mississippi Mud Brownie A La Mode ($5.79)
- Barq’s Root Beer Float with Vanilla Ice Cream ($5.49)
- Odwalla Lemonade & Sweet Tea Slush ($5.49)
Will you be enjoying any of these snacks when exploring Tom Sawyer’s Island? If you’re wondering whether it’s worth the raft trip to the island, check out our recent review of their offerings here!