If your motto for the holiday season is, “tis the Season to be jolly, to celebrate, and to eat lots of delicious snacks!” You will want to sweeten your night at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party with this holly-jolly premium experience! This dessert party is available once again on select nights from November 8 through December 22, 2019.
The appeal of adding on the Holiday Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace is the chance to treat your senses to fa-la-la-fantastic views of fireworks bursting high above Cinderella Castle.
Before the fireworks, at a table decked with boughs of holly, discover a bountiful dessert buffet featuring:
- Holiday-themed cupcakes and desserts prepared by our pastry chef
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries
- Ice cream
- A selection of cheeses
- Fresh, seasonal fruits
- A variety of beverages, like specialty Christmas drinks, sparkling cider, signature lemonades, hot chocolate, coffee and tea
To take a look at last year’s tasty treat options, read our 2018 Guide to Everything You Can Eat at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
Holiday Firework Dessert Party Schedule and Pricing Details
This dessert experience is available on the following dates in 2019:
- November 8, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22 and 24
- December 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20 and 22
Each dessert party costs $84 for adults and $50 for children ages 3 to 9 (tax not included).
Please note: a separate ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is also required and is not included in the price of this experience.