The seven Disney Springs Resort Area hotels are once again offering special rates as part of their “Teacher Appreciation” offer this summer.
The offer is available for teachers and support staff in both The United States and Canada, and includes everyone from preschool teachers to college professors, and everyone in between. The dates for this special offer are for stays beginning May 27 and running through September 3, 2019. This is a great way for guests to take advantage of some of Walt Disney World’s latest summer offerings like Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom, and the Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
The Disney Springs Resort Area hotels offer complimentary shuttle service every 30 minutes to all four theme parks, both water parks, and Disney Springs in the later hours of the day. Extra Magic Hours and the 60-Day FastPass+ booking window are included for guests staying at any of the Disney Springs Resort Area hotels.
The seven hotels are within walking distance of Disney Springs, where guests can enjoy myriad shopping and dining locations, such as the recently opened Spanish tapas restaurant, Jaleo. Guests staying at one of these seven resorts will receive the “Disney Springs Passport” booklet which includes special offers and coupons that can be used throughout Disney Springs at various retail and dining locations.
Here is the list of the “Teacher Appreciation Rates” available at each of the seven hotels:
• B Resort & Spa – rates from $89 per room, per night
• Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $103.99 per room, per night
• DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – rates from $129 per suite, per night
• Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $122 per room, per night
• Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $116 per room, per night
• Holiday Inn Orlando – rates from $95 per room, per night
• Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $75 per room, per night.
For more information on this offer, or to book your stay, visit the link here. Availability is limited and blackout dates may apply. Also, the special rates do not include overnight parking fees. All teachers and support staff are required to show proof of employment upon check-in.