The Disney Springs Resort Area hotels are within walking distance to Disney Springs, and offer complimentary shuttle service every 30 minutes to all four theme parks, both water parks, and Disney Springs in the later hours of the day. Extra Magic Hours and the 60 day FastPass+ booking window are included for guests staying at any of the Disney Springs Resort Area hotels.
Guests staying at one of these seven resorts will receive the “Disney Springs Passport” booklet which includes special offers and coupons that can be used throughout Disney Springs at various retail and dining locations.
Here is the breakdown of the “First Responder Rates” available at each of the seven hotels:
• B Resort & Spa – rates from $89 per room, per night
• Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $79.99 per room, per night
• DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – rates from $129 per suite, per night
• Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $119 per room, per night
• Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $99 per room, per night
• Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – rates from $95 per room, per night
• Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $75 per room, per night.
The Seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are also offering similar rates for educators, so be sure to also check out the “Teacher Appreciation Rates” running through September 3.
To book your stay using the “First Responder Rates” deal just follow the link here. Availability is limited and blackout dates may apply. Overnight parking and resort service fees are not included in this special rate, and guests are required to provide sufficient proof of eligibility upon check-in.