Welcome to a Marketplace Booth review for the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, taking place in the park from August 29 to November 23, 2019. This review will cover the Ireland kiosk located in the adjacent to the United Kingdom pavilion in the World Showcase. This is a one-stop shop for Irish-inspired food during the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. (Note that the menu prices do not include tax!)
For our complete coverage of the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, head to our festival landing page here.
Ireland Booth at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2019
Menu for the Ireland Marketplace at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy – $5.50
- Warm Irish Cheddar and Stout Dip with Irish Brown Bread (V) – $5.00
- Warm Chocolate Pudding with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard – $4.25
- Brehon Brewhouse Killanny Red Ale (4.5% ABV) – $4.50
- Bunratty Meade Honey Wine ($19/bottle) – $6.00
- Guinness Bailey’s Shake ($18/bottle) – $11.00
Photos of Menu Items from the Ireland Marketplace at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Roasted Irish Sausage with Colcannon Potatoes and Onion Gravy – $5.50
Do you love Jimmy Dean breakfast sausages? Well then we have a treat for you! Spend over five dollars and get TWO of those amazing breakfast sausages with a bunch of onions to push to the side. Yeah, it’s par for the course for a standard Epcot Festival dish and we wish they hadn’t brought this one back for 2019. Anyway, the sausage is well cooked to give a plump bite each time and the potatoes help soak-up the onion gravy. Overall, it’s just pretty mediocre, and certainly not worth the price tag.
Warm Irish Cheddar Cheese and Stout Dip with Irish Brown Bread (V) – $5.00
Yeah, that’s a cheese dip. A cheese dip mixed with a stout. It’s really unique and different, if you closed your eyes, you wouldn’t be able to tell the color was different from a regular cheese dip. Our only real complaint here is that we need more bread. The last half of the cheese dip ends up being spooned out instead of soaked up with bread. Just another piece would be excellent.
Warm Chocolate Pudding with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard – $4.25
Another festival staple, this year increasing cost by a quarter. It’s an incredibly creamy custard on top of a warm molten chocolate pudding that rivals Chili’s molten lava cake. We prefer this one though, even if it is small. You get a few bites of one of the reasons why the Food & Wine Festival returns year after year. Recommended.
*NEW* Brehon Brewhouse Killanny Red Ale (4.5% ABV) – $4.50
Brehon Brewhouse describes their Killanny Red Ale as “a ‘Grand’ Irish Ale with russet red hues and a slightly malty, nutty flavor.”
Bunratty Meade Honey Wine ($19/bottle) – $6.00
Bunratty Winery describes their meade: “Bunratty Mead is a traditional wine, produced from an ancient Irish recipe of pure honey, fruit of the vine and natural herbs. It’s a medium sweet wine, with a wide taste appeal, and suitable for all important occasions.”
Guinness Bailey’s Shake – $11.00
Bailey’s will run you about $18/bottle at your local liquor store, but good luck being able to mix a Guinness and Bailey’s shake at home like this. Fortunately, Epcot takes the mixing pain away and provides the end result: a smooth, rich, and creamy shake that’s simply to die for. There’s a hint of the Bailey’s cream liquor and an underlying flavor of the Guinness beer. A few chocolate flakes on top help bring this mixture together into one perfect drink. Plus, you get a souvenir plastic cup to take home (somehow a rarity at this event), what’s not to love?
Location of the Ireland Marketplace Booth at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Ireland is located on the World Showcase Promenade adjacent to the United Kingdom pavilion. Ireland is Number 32 on the map below.
- All of our 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival coverage is available from our landing page at https://wdwnt.wine!
- Previous coverage:
- REVIEW: Ireland at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2018
- VIDEO: Food & Wine Review, The Price is Right Force Friday Edition and More on WDW News Tonight
- TONIGHT on WDW News Tonight (9/21/16) – Food & Wine 2016 Review, Goodbye Stitch, & The Price is Right
- All-New WDW News Today: The Radio Show Tonight (10/01/15) Food and Wine Review ETC.
- Full Epcot Food & Wine Festival Review and We Play The Price is Right, Tonight (9/25/14) on WDWNT: The Radio Show