Welcome to a Marketplace Booth review for the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, taking place in the park from August 29 to November 23, 2019. This review will cover the Joffrey’s Coffee kiosks located around Epcot. Each kiosk has a different specialty beverage for the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. (Note that the menu prices do not include tax!)
For our complete coverage of the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, head to our festival landing page here.
Joffrey’s Coffee Booths at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2019
Menu for the Joffrey’s Kiosks at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- The American Adventure: Whisky Adventure: Frozen Lemon with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky – $9.99
- Citrus Sunrise: Frozen Orange Pineapple with Grand Marnier – $9.99
- Nitro Cold Brew – $4.09
- Future World East: Açaí Surprise: Frozen Wild Berry Acai with Grey Goose Vodka – $9.99
- Odyssey: Fast Lane: Chai-quila: Iced Chai Tea with Avion Espresso Tequila – $9.99
Photos of Menu Items from the Joffrey’s Kiosks at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Whisky Adventure: Frozen Lemon with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky – $9.99 (The American Adventure)
This is a well-balanced cinnamon whiskey and lemonade-based cocktail. The frozen lemonade cuts the Fireball Whiskey nicely and anything frozen in the Florida heat is a welcome delight.
Citrus Sunrise: Frozen Orange Pineapple with Grand Marnier – $9.99 (Canada)
Double-up on that Grand Marnier for an extra $2, it’s worth it. This drink reminds us a lot of the famous POG (passionfruit, orange, guava) juice located at numerous locations across property. We know from past experience that adding Grand Marnier to the mix makes for one tasty beverage and this being a frozen version of that is no exception. It’s almost a little too sweet, though.
*NEW* Nitro Cold Brew – $4.09
Well, this may be the darkest drink that Joffery’s sells. We found the flavor to be very even, but it was too bitter for our tastes. If you’re a fan of bitter, dark coffee, this one is for you. If you happen to like your drinks a bit lighter, we recommend adding some cream to this one.
*NEW* Fast Lane: Chai-quila: Iced Chai Tea with Avion Espresso Tequila – $9.99 (Odyssey)
Caffeine and tequila, what a great way to start your day! Seriously though, it’s not as bad as it sounds. This tastes like Joffery’s standard Chai Latte with a slight dilution in the spices due to the tequila (one could argue there may be less milk in there as well.) You can also make this drink a double shot for an additional two dollars, but with the drink coming in at $9.99 already, it didn’t seem worth it to us.
Açaí Surprise: Frozen Wild Berry and Açaí with Grey Goose Vodka – $9.99 (Future World East)
You can turn your goose Mexican if you ask nicely. And by that I mean they’ll add tequila instead of vodka. We opted for tequila because Mexico was coming up for us and we weren’t confident we’d get our tequila fill there. (Spoilers: we didn’t). Anyway, this is a really cold and berry-forward drink that’s only made better with the added alcohol. You’ll need to be a fan of frozen berry drinks to enjoy this, obviously.
Locations of the Joffrey’s Kiosks at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
The four Joffrey’s locations in Epcot are shown on the maps below. All four are Number 35 throughout the map.
- All of our 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival coverage is available from our landing page at https://wdwnt.wine!
- Additional coverage:
- REVIEW: Joffrey’s Festival Cocktails at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2018
- VIDEO: Food & Wine Review, The Price is Right Force Friday Edition and More on WDW News Tonight 2017
- TONIGHT on WDW News Tonight (9/21/16) – Food & Wine 2016 Review, Goodbye Stitch, & The Price is Right
- All-New WDW News Today: The Radio Show Tonight (10/01/15) Food and Wine Review ETC.