Disney Vacation Club members and special guests can enjoy some of the biggest football games of the season at Reunion Station Game Day Lounge, coming soon to Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
From Disney Vacation Club:
“Join us for football, food and fun at the Reunion Station Game Day Lounge—a new experience at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge in Florida. Here, Disney Vacation Club Members and special guests can watch football games on select Saturdays and Sundays.”
Highlights & Menu
Cheer on your favorite team in a laidback lounge featuring delicious food and refreshing beverages!
When you book this game-day experience, you can enjoy:
- Admission to Reunion Station to view 2 football games—a game starting at noon / 1:00 and a game starting in the mid-to-late afternoon
- A menu of delectable dishes, savory snacks and sweet treats
- 2 complimentary adult beverages per adult ages 21 and up; children and adults under 21 years of age will be served a DOLE Whip® and a Mickey ice cream bar in lieu of the 2 alcoholic beverages
- Fun halftime activities
Hot food options will be served at 2 different times during the event—and may include:
- Teriyaki wings
- 3-bean Angus beef chili with cornbread, sour cream, sliced jalapenos, and cheddar cheese
- Cheesy brisket with house-made potato chips
- Deluxe Angus beef sliders with American cheese and caramelized onion jam
Cold food items may include:
- Assorted finger sandwiches—like a BLT, a smoked turkey sandwich and a cucumber pita sandwich
- Crudité with ranch and hummus
- Flavored house-made potato chips—including sea salt, malt vinegar and buttermilk ranch
- Assorted cupcakes
Menu items are subject to change.
Dates & Times
This game-day experience is offered from 12:30 PM to 8:00 PM on the following dates from September 15, 2019 through December 28, 2019:
- September 15, 22 and 29
- October 5, 12, 19 and 26
- November 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30
- December 7, 14, 21, 28
- October 6, 13, 20 and 27
- November 3, 10, 17 and 24
- December 1, 8, 15 and 22
- Reunion Station at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
- Adult: $50 per adult (ages 10 and up) per game-day, inclusive of tax and gratuity
- Child: $30 per child (ages 9 and under) per game-day, inclusive of tax and gratuity
Reservations are required. Members may book in advance by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800. Full payment is required at the time of booking, with a credit card guarantee. Reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis and may sell out or be unavailable.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid surrendering the full payment. To cancel, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
- Valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo I.D. required at check-in.
- Guests must be 21 years of age with a photo I.D. to consume alcohol.
- Disney Dining Plan Entitlements cannot be used for this experience.
- Culinary Magic Experiences are not eligible for additional special offers or discounts, including the Disney Vacation Club Member 10% food and beverage discount.
- Party size limit of the Member and up to 3 guests—for a total of up to 4 people.
Please allow up to 1.5 hours for travel to your destination.
- Menu items, pricing and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to restrictions and changes without notice.
- Food allergies must be noted at time of booking.
Keep reading WDWNT for more about everything coming to the resort hotels of the Walt Disney World Resort!