Tables in Wonderland Members Can Experience Special Whisky Pairing at Takumi-Tei in Epcot’s Japan Pavilion
Tables in Wonderland members have another exclusive event to try out, and for the first time ever, it’s taking place at Takumi-Tei, Epcot’s newly opened restaurant in the Japan Pavilion.
Taking place on Friday, October 18 and Friday, November 15, members can experience a robust whisky pairing event with Kaiyo Whisky’s Master Blender, Jeffrey Karlovitch. The evening begins with a 30-minute seminar in the history of Japanese whisky, including Kaiyo’s background. However, the seminar will be an interactive one, as attendees will get the chance to create their own special blended whisky by participating in the blending process.
Of course, this whisky isn’t being enjoyed without perfectly paired dishes to try alongside it. Takumi-Tei’s chef has prepared an exclusive five-course menu inspired by whisky and paired with special drinks that bring out the flavors of each dish.
The event runs from 1pm-3pm on each of the two available dates. Pricing is $180 per guest, plus tax, and with gratuity included. To book your reservation, call (407) 827-8504 or email [email protected]
Some additional information that you should know before attending this special event:
• Additional discounts do not apply to this special pricing.
• A Tables in Wonderland Guest may make a reservation for a party of up to ten Guests, including themselves.
• A valid Tables in Wonderland Member Card must be presented upon arrival.
• This event is designed for Guests 18 years of age and older.
• Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify your age.
• Guests are asked to adhere to the minimum dress code requirements at this Signature Dining experience. Dressier attire is also welcome. Please explore the minimum dress code requirements:
o Men must wear khakis, slacks or dress shorts and collared shirts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition. Sport coats are optional.
o Women must wear Capri pants, skirts, dresses or dress shorts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition.
o Not permitted are tank tops, flip-flops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, hats for gentlemen, cut-offs, torn clothing and t-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics.